RE:SO have you been busted?

One of my friends likes to drop by with very little warning. It didn't take long before I wound up opening the door to her in a bathrobe, excusing myself while I went to get some clothes on.

Over time, this happened often enough that she realised something was up. Except, when I came out as a nudist to her, she decided that no, that couldn't be it. Instead, I must be a secret cross-dresser, using the nudist story as cover for the fact I couldn't get out of my dress quickly enough.

In the end, I just decided to roll with it. Now, I'll text her back saying, "Hang on, just getting out of a cute little cocktail dress, give me five minutes." A couple of times, I've even swapped the robe for one of my girlfriend's dresses, because why not? As it turns out, that's actually quite comfortable and practical, at least as an emergency option!

This post was edited
RE: SO have you been busted?

Great story!

This post was edited

This past winter I needed to take the garbage to the curbing. So out I went in just a pair of flip flops with a skim of snow and ice on the ground, toss the bag in the can. As I roll the can to the open chain link gate its dark, 5 am_ ish. Just as I get to
the gate I come nose to nose with an elderly neighbor walking his dog!. As I'm behind the can, I'm not sure if he saw all of me or not! I cheerily said good morning, his comment was 'its a bit chilly' and he slowly strolled past my gate. After he was a few yards away I opened the gate and placed the can roadside, then went up onto the deck and back inside. I thought it was funny, not sure what he thought!

This post was edited

I have been a nudist for years, and am always looking to be nude outdoors, where ever, and when ever I can be.
Last summer, on one of those HOT and HUMID days of summer, I drove (naked) up into the Pisgah national Forest, within a half hours drive of where I live. I drove thru the forest, to a remote area, called Chestnut Mtn. I got out of my truck, and took only a bottle of water with me, and took off hiking on one of the forest service trails, with nothing but my sneakers on. I walked about a mile or so, LOVING the feeling of being able to be completely naked out in the woods, when suddenly, a guy on a mtn. bike came towards me. I didn't stop, or try to cover myself, as after all, I was in the middle of nowhere......but I was BUCK NAKED!
To my surprise, the biker stopped, and began chatting with me, about this and that, when after a few minutes, he asked me WHY was I naked, and where were my clothes. I told him how much I enjoyed being naked, and how I loved being naked in the woods, and that I had been a nudist for years. He then said he wished he was bold enough to do this, and I mentioned to him, why not strip right now. I also told him, I wasn't going to attack him, as I told him how much he would enjoy the feeling and freedom of being naked.
To MY SURPRISE.....he stripped, and we continued to chat about this and that, and he soon said he had to move on, but said he enjoyed our conversation, and that he often rode this same trail, and if I was ever up on that trail again, I might run across him again.
I told him......why not bike it naked?
He said HE WOULD...so maybe I will run across him again sometime, but it was somewhat embarrassing, but yet, I LOVED the experience to run across someone in the middle of nowhere naked, and I will continue to do it again, and again.

This post was edited

which trail was you up there?

This post was edited

I work as a teacher and one boy lives down the street and he may have pulled some pranks on our place. We didnt have proper blinds but see through material for most rooms. Sometimes we have been house nudists. At school around a few students he said something about being a nudist. We still didnt fix the blinds.

You're a teacher - a boy may have seen you naked through your see through blinds - he is talking about nudism to his class mates -you didn't fix your blinds - ??????????? REALLY??

This post was edited

I was way out in my yard (large, about five acres) when suddenly the Rangers roared up overhead just above the tree tops. Helicopters can be quite fast and sound bounces aound on the mountains in unusual ways sometimes. I had heard them low in the distance a for awhile, but then there they were - and there I was as well.

Fortunately, I had smoked or sold off my grow already, and the lab had already been torn down for relocation, but there was nothing I could do about my dick just out there flopping in the breeze. I was truly busted on that one.

The pilot and three or four other guys collectively spotted and laughed at me, but then immediately followed that short outburst with a thumbs up from the pilot and a few waves from the others in that easy, relaxed way that says , "all good, no worries, don't care".

Now it just goes straight to the "hello up/down there" wave when they happen to come this way for that slow hover business. Most times, they skirt here slightly, but even if they fly directly over they are ass hauling it from one place to another. I've been told it's to carry Rangers to all the high mountain out posts they stay at to watch for fires and stuff, basically dropping them all off for work.

Oh, yeah....that bit about the meth lab and pot plants was bullshit, of course. The rest is gospel truth.

This post was edited

Just move to my retirement house. It is secluded on heavy wooded 6 acres. Been here for less than a week. We still have no curtains or blinds. While unpacking boxes in the nude the mailman drops off a package at the front door. I have forgot about package deliveries. It is ironic because I retired from 30 years of delivering packages.

This post was edited

The closest I've come is when I was working at a place and it was far earlier than I usually had to show up. I was there by myself for a half hour or so, so I got naked. Then, I saw a manager's car pull up and I quickly got dressed. She walked in as I was tying my shoes. She wanted to know if I was walking around barefoot.

This post was edited

The closest I've come is when I was working at a place and it was far earlier than I usually had to show up. I was there by myself for a half hour or so, so I got naked. Then, I saw a manager's car pull up and I quickly got dressed. She walked in as I was tying my shoes. She wanted to know if I was walking around barefoot.

Where I worked, employees taking their shoes off at their desk was common enough that nobody thought that it would be odd to see someone putting on or tying them.

This post was edited