Bearman234

Hi let me introduce myself my name is David, I live in Washington , I'm looking for some new friends to correspond with,I am a fun loving Christian nudest, I'm a 53 year old male I'm single I don't have any children I've been a nudist for several years I can't remember what age I started being a nudist,I enjoy swimming bike riding and hiking & walking, I'm interested in movies mostly the classics, I like science fiction, and I like musicals, I'm also interested in jewelry making,Im a caregiver for my eighty six year old Mother, when the weather permits I try to get to the nudest park, the first time I went to the park I had a terrible headache, when I took off my clothes my headache left I enjoyed myself so much that I couldn't wait to go back again unfortunately I can't get to the nudest park as much as I want to.

This topic was edited
RE: Bearman234

Welcome aboard David! Western NY here!

This post was edited

Welcome to the TN community

This post was edited

Hello David, and welcome to TN. Nude dude from NJ here.

This post was edited

Welcome from Canada David. This is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people

This post was edited

Welcome to the site, David! I'm going to suggest that you put all that information about yourself in your profile. It's very fascinating.

I used to be an apprentice for a Master Goldsmith and I love making jewelry.

Jen

This post was edited

Hi this is David how're doing I'm from Washington State where it's cold and rainy most of the time, what's the news from New York, thanks for welcoming me too true nudists.

This post was edited

Hello to CheriDonna from Tennessee, this is David from Washington State thank you for welcoming me to true nudists, how's the weather in Tennessee right now it's really bad weather out here, it was great weather a couple days ago in the nineties, I was planning to go to the nudest park up at Issaquah but it's raining today may be I'll still get up there on Thursday I can't wait.

This post was edited

Hello Jerathegrey from David AKA bear man thanks for the welcome

This post was edited

Hello Knarfje this is bear man AKA David thanks for the wellcome

This post was edited

Hello njmike Hello From David AKA bearman Thanks for the welcom

This post was edited