RE:A Brief Survey

Am I considered a "C" ?

This post was edited

I'm between A and B depending on the weather!

This post was edited

"A" Group: High or minimally hanging balls;"B" Group: Low hangers;"C" Group: Super Low Hangers (bottom of balls hang below tip of your flaccid penis..

So far I think there are 81 in group A, 53 in group B and another 53 in group C (some of whom say they are in group D).

I have noticed that men with smaller balls have bigger dicks. Is that nature's way of compensating? And note that the qualification for group C is that the dick does NOT hang as low as the balls, no matter how low that is.

And everyone commented that their balls hang lower when warm. Maybe there is a call for calibration. Sit with balls between your thighs so they are at blood heat. Maybe we'de have to work further down the alphabet.

This post was edited

Generally I would say B, but depending on ambient temperature can vary between C and if cool enough A.

This post was edited

I would have said "B" until I re-read the parameters - I have to say "C" as my testicles hang lower than my penis.

This post was edited

I would have said "B" until I re-read the parameters - I have to say "C" as my testicles hang lower than my penis.

This post was edited

I am group B. After a bath or laying in the sun I am C.

This post was edited

Group A. Group B after sitting on a heating pad to warm my balls.

This post was edited

Oh I am Group A. But I can wear a C-ring to bring them forward more.

This post was edited

Always a C

This post was edited