RE:Shooting For 30 Days Naked

Day 3 - Weather was warmer again today, up to 70F. No breeze, so it made for a warm day. I took a longer hike this afternoon, and decided to put on my hiking boots, but otherwise was still nude. Walked about two miles in a different direction from yesterday, just walking across the desert, over rocks, in between plants. I was mostly walking over terrain with no other evidence of other hikers or campers. The dirt and gravel seemed pristine, untouched, though now it has my footprints. All in all, it was four miles round trip, and felt good to get out.

I'm glad I took my cellphone with me because I lost my sense of direction. That is, when I thought I was heading back to my trailer, I was actually heading in a different direction. I remember to mark my trailer's location on Google Maps, and thus I could always see where I was in relation, and I get very good 4G service out here. But, I opted to try avoid looking at my cellphone just to see how well my sense of direction was. I guess, in the desert you can still get pretty disoriented.

Still no one else around out here.

Lot's of flowers starting to bloom right now, mostly these white ones, not sure what they are called. See attached photo.

Tomorrow is supposed to a little bit more warm, so looking good.

This post was edited

Any full time nudist resort residents here?

This post was edited

Good luck with your attempt. I suspect you will either fail or be so comfortable with it that it ends up extended to 40 or 50 days.
The best I have managed is 13 and 14 days respectively on holiday at Euronat resort in France - a location with it's own shops and restaurants so you never need to dress until you leave the site (and not always then).

This post was edited

Any full time nudist resort residents here?No, I am camping on BLM land, and right now there is no one else around within viewing distance.

This post was edited

I admire you, an interesting goal. You should accompany each day with a beautiful picture of this Journey.Hugs,RafaelThanks. I actually have attached a photo with each daily update. I'm not sure, however, to "embed" a photo into the text itself.

This post was edited

Good luck with your attempt. I suspect you will either fail or be so comfortable with it that it ends up extended to 40 or 50 days.The best I have managed is 13 and 14 days respectively on holiday at Euronat resort in France - a location with it's own shops and restaurants so you never need to dress until you leave the site (and not always then).I'm sure I can go on forever! However, my trailer has limits on the amount of water in the tank (100 gallons), and my gray tank and black tank have limits also. But if it's just me here, I'm sure my tanks can take me out to 30 days.

This post was edited

Day 4 - Now four straight days without wearing anything. Today was warmer again this time a high of 74F. Did some more hiking around, this time I followed the BLM road for another 2 miles, and then 2 miles back. Four miles total. Felt good get out again in the sun. By the time I got back to my trailer, I was breaking a sweat.

Starting to feel normal being naked. This was something I was actually looking forward to. When I did 7-straight days naked (18 months ago), I recalled that's how it started to feel. It's like my skin starts to accommodate itself to being completely exposed to the outside air. I still feel naked, that is, I know I'm naked from an intellectual standpoint. But now, I'm just starting to notice myself feeling, "naturally nude".

Otherwise, I'm still spending a lot of time inside my trailer doing my webdev work. Still no one else around, at least not within any seeing distance.

I heard a bird chirping today. I was sitting inside the trailer with the door and windows open, and it caught my attention. I notice that flowers are blooming everywhere now. Bees are now out in larger numbers, as are other flying insects. So, I guess it stands to reason the birds are out catching insects.

Photo attached below was taken earlier this evening. It's a full moon out tonight.

This post was edited

[My loose baggy shorts are just the cheap cotton/polyester gray shorts I find at the discount clothing stores for, usually $5. Get em oversize and then cut the legs off shorter to make em short shorts, with just enough inseam to tie the middle together. They end up more like a short kilt with under tie to keep em from flying up too easily. Just enough to make the non naturist feel comfortable in my presence.

Here is an idea for you to try. I do a similar to a pair of shorts except take a snip or three further. I cut away everything that connects between the legs and slit both sides. I end up with an elastic strap with flaps of fabric front and back. I wear them for front yard work where I can't be totally bare. To anyone driving by they look like shorts but provide the most freedom of movement for my tackle. I have even had one on one standing conversation with a police officer and others who made no comments. Funny thing is I feel overdressed in what I call " barely there " shorts but most would consider themselves nude.

This post was edited

Good luck with your attempt. I suspect you will either fail or be so comfortable with it that it ends up extended to 40 or 50 days.The best I have managed is 13 and 14 days respectively on holiday at Euronat resort in France - a location with it's own shops and restaurants so you never need to dress until you leave the site (and not always then).I'm sure I can go on forever! However, my trailer has limits on the amount of water in the tank (100 gallons), and my gray tank and black tank have limits also. But if it's just me here, I'm sure my tanks can take me out to 30 days.

How can you get by o n 3 gallons of water a day?
Do you recycle the gray water for flushing?

This post was edited

[My loose baggy shorts are just the cheap cotton/polyester gray shorts I find at the discount clothing stores for, usually $5. Get em oversize and then cut the legs off shorter to make em short shorts, with just enough inseam to tie the middle together. They end up more like a short kilt with under tie to keep em from flying up too easily. Just enough to make the non naturist feel comfortable in my presence.Here is an idea for you to try. I do a similar to a pair of shorts except take a snip or three further. I cut away everything that connects between the legs and slit both sides. I end up with an elastic strap with flaps of fabric front and back. I wear them for front yard work where I can't be totally bare. To anyone driving by they look like shorts but provide the most freedom of movement for my tackle. I have even had one on one standing conversation with a police officer and others who made no comments. Funny thing is I feel overdressed in what I call " barely there " shorts but most would consider themselves nude.
Sounds good if you are standing straight, but I would think that if you bend forward, crouch down or sit, everything would be visible.
Have you had that problem?

This post was edited