Naked Road Tripping

My husband and I are going on a road trip across the USA and we plan to do much of it naked. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Road Tripping

My experience driving nude is petty limited but I suggest you do a search for "driving" on the Groups page here on TN. You will find several groups dedicated to driving nude. Some of them have several thousand members and many pages of discussions. I'm sure you'll find lots of information there. I hope you enjoy your trip.

This post was edited

If your route takes you through northern Indiana look me up. I host passing nudist complete with hot tub

This post was edited

Thanks for the offer. We wont be coming through your area. But, if we ever do, will keep that in mind!

This post was edited

Thanks for the tip. Will do!

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun trip. Post your updates for us on this thread!

This post was edited

Will do! I will say one thing already. It's winter and we are thankful for heated seats!

This post was edited

One thing you will notice while driving naked is how few people even look at you. That is especially true if you wear a shirt. So you will be able to go almost everywhere without having a problem.

This post was edited

But if you wear a shirt you're not naked !

This post was edited

Drink plenty of fluids, pack light, stay journey oriented rather than destination oriented. Take breaks to get out and stretch, walk around.
The most interesting sites are usually on secondary roads.
If you get to Oregon, be sure to spend an afternoon playing at Collins Beach.
Keep a sarong handy in case of speed traps.

This post was edited

You could get an RV or something like that where you could in theory be nude. Otherwise I've always wanted to hop scotch across the country to different spots.

This post was edited