Nude at School

I just went through with this earlier today. While in the restroom at my old college, I thought it would be fun to just take my clothes off. I left them in a stall and went to wash my hands in the nude. Luckily nobody walked in.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at School

I should have done that when I would go use the restroom during my stretch-breaks when figure modeling. The thing is, however, that I noticed guys would get uncomfortable with me being in the restroom with my bathrobe and flip-flops. If I'd come out nude, they would have had a fit.

This post was edited

Some time ago I had swimming lessons in a school pool. Afterwards we'd all troop into the changing rooms. The other men did an elaborate towel dance. I just shed my trunks and towelled naked before dressing. Usually my female instructor would walk in to use the shower while I was naked (she showered in her swimsuit). I never was that good at swimming, even after the lessons.

This post was edited

I was fortunate to have gone to school in an era when boys and teachers all stripped together in the changing room and all showered together.

This post was edited

Or unfortunate, it depends how you look at it.

This post was edited

I was fortunate to have gone to school in an era when boys and teachers all stripped together in the changing room and all showered together.

I was at school then too. The teachers changed separately. You might think that would stop any inhibitions from the naked schoolboys changing and showering together. But at the end of sports we were all eager to get home.

This post was edited

I too was at a school where we all changed without any thought about the casual nudity which resulted from not being allowed to wear underwear under our shorts.

This post was edited