RE:straight male

The moron is back

This post was edited

A cynical person would think there is some sort of agenda here to discourage nudism by implying its a sexual experience, which it isn't. Its happening so often with naturism.

It would be understandable to thing that based the these overtly sexual questions and comments

This post was edited

Agree. Our penises have a mind of their own at times.

This post was edited

Mysel and other male friends also noticed this. But when we discussed in detail when and how ofter.. We realised it was alwys when we were walking with our wives/girlfriends, We realised it was that our wifves/G were looking at another guys hard cock and enjoying it, and getting a bit turned on that was getting us aroused. We decided next time it happened to ask our partner if she enjoyed see other nude cocks erect on the beach. They all said they had, which usually let to a really hot sex session while talking about it and imaginations running wild.

This post was edited

My wife is a non nudsts but she goes to the club with me a few times a summer she stays dressed I asked her if it bothered her seeing the nude men she said no kind of liked it

This post was edited
RE:straight male getting hard

I agree...it's SO NATURAL, at times. Last summer, I was chatting with another guy at a nudist resort, and before I realized it, I was dripping pre cum, and he said...."you must like looking at my cock"....to which I told him I did, as he too, had a nice shaved cock. He then asked me if he could touch mine, and I allowed him to, and I did his. The rest....is another story, but it's the first time I've ever just come out, and did that at a nudist club, with just another guy, and I must say, it was an enjoyable experience.

This post was edited

I agree...it's SO NATURAL, at times. Last summer, I was chatting with another guy at a nudist resort, and before I realized it, I was dripping pre cum, and he said...."you must like looking at my cock"....to which I told him I did, as he too, had a nice shaved cock. He then asked me if he could touch mine, and I allowed him to, and I did his. The rest....is another story, but it's the first time I've ever just come out, and did that at a nudist club, with just another guy, and I must say, it was an enjoyable experience.

This post was edited

Or we could look at it like animals act. Ever watch male animals? They tend to try to so dominance over the other. Just a thought...... but who knows.

This post was edited

Erections are contagious, like yawns as someones earlier reply mentioned. There have been many times either in the gym steam room or nude resorts I will do my kegel training and notice other penises growing as well. I think its a primal instinct when a male sees a penis growing or fully erect, yours stands up too. Nothing wrong with admiring and asking questions and complimenting. On cam chat I will often become erect without touching if my friend I am chatting with becomes erect. Good bonding to be free and natural

This post was edited

I still don't quite understand the idea that nudism must be 100% nonsexual. I'm not saying we all need to jump into piles and fuck all the time but why is the only option to be totally neutered?

This post was edited