RE:Underwear

Since the pandemic I have only worn underwear when I go running. I hate the rash I get on my thighs and my penis gets a rash which makes it impossible for me to have sex with the wife. I have gone commando since the pandemic started but has worn underwear on 3 occasions. Mainly if I know Im going to be sweating and dont want that wet spot on my pants.

I wear the trunks so it does feel good when I wear them on occasion but still love the commando feeling.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, I'm not big enough to worry about controlling my package or having my penis trail out of my cargo shorts. I tend to freeball wearing jeans or shorts and wear bikini briefs with work trousers for laundry reasons. I'm too short waisted for boxers. In case you're wondering, short-waisted is another way of saying short-butt cracked. If I wear boxers they either bunch up under my pants or ride up to about my navel.

This post was edited

I usually dont wear underwear at all, i prefer feeling exposed when i go out in public. Usually wearing gym type shorts of thin or flimsy type fabric that pretty much outlines what ive got, since there is no support underneath. I also prefer the "low ride" look, meaning when i do wear underwear, i prefer the boxer brief types, soft thin fabric, like jockeys, i wear them very low around the waist, exposing hips, bush and crack of ass and dont really care who sees that.

This post was edited

When I wear trousers I wear underwear its a matter of good hygiene.

This post was edited

I wear underwear for work. Mostly because of chaffing. I like the long legged boxer brief. I have a couple of pair of the Obviously underwear thanks to Freelee and also so Saxx. For me and my size, the Saxx are more comfortable.

If Im not working however, I am usually commando. Even at the gym. My only issue there is that moisture shows through when wearing lighter shorts.

This post was edited

Underwear is never necessary. I never wear any, don't even own any.

Ditto!

53 years going commando... don't see me ever changing that. ;D

This post was edited

I never wear underwear either, its just not comfortable anymore. Been going commando for over 30 years and possibly more, too old to remember. Lol

This post was edited

Nope, dont wear drawers, for a long time now. Dont understand the hygiene issue??? Being a grower I dont have issues that some describe. Many years ago it had a mind of its own and I wore briefs, hated them then too but necessary. Now, we have reached an understanding, he behaves till given instructions otherwise, so I can be comfortable :)
An option for comfortable coverage is the silky running shorts, mine HAD a liner, have slash pockets and about a 5 inch inseam. 10$ at Academy and have lasted 2 years of fairly regular wear, still holding up too. They get put on to run to the gas station or if expecting deliverys etc. They also double for swimsuit if I cant be nude. I hate layers of clothes, or constricting. No jock straps, briefs or thongs.. I hate socks as well, and dont bother to ask about shoes:)

This post was edited

Never wear underwear in the summer since I can wear loose shorts or jeans all the time. When wearing dressier pants during the fall and winter at work, I find it uncomfortable to sit for a long periods of time with my balls scrunched up, so wear boxer briefs. So pretty much commando as often as possible.

This post was edited

I haven't worn them since I was 13 52years ago not for anything.

This post was edited