Underwear

Saw a post by a man who stated that he went to a clothing optional resort for a week and brought no clothing except what he wore to get there and stayed nude for the entire week.
He also said he wished he had brought clean underwear for the trip home because he is uncomfortable going commando and wearing underwear that was worn a week ago and not washed was not a pleasant experience.
Who here never goes without underwear when you are wearing something?
Who rarely or never wears underwear?
I am in the second group.
I only wear underwear when I have a doctor's appointment and expect to be asked to strip to my underwear.

This topic was edited
RE:Underwear

I always wear briefs. It is more comfortable for me to have that support.

This post was edited

I have been going commando for many years. Wither it be work, wearing formal attire or anywhere else. Going commando is more comfortable for me.

This post was edited

Wearing slacks or jeans I usually wear underwear so I won't be hanging so noticeably. That's not always a desirable look. Now with baggy shorts I'll go commando all day long for the comfort.

This post was edited

one can EASILY wash undies in a sink basin, hand wring them out, and hang them overnight even in the bathroom/shower or in the sun for just a few hours to fully dry. its an old travel hack. let the poster know. if you need undies, you rarely need more than one pair. undies are as necessary as swimsuits.

This post was edited

one can EASILY wash undies in a sink basin, hand wring them out, and hang them overnight even in the bathroom/shower or in the sun for just a few hours to fully dry. its an old travel hack. let the poster know. if you need undies, you rarely need more than one pair. undies are as necessary as swimsuits.

Probably less necessary because there are few places where you can swim without a suit.

This post was edited

Underwear is never necessary. I never wear any, don't even own any.

This post was edited

I'm always commando except (and this is so strange) when I go to the Doctor or have a treatment like acupuncture say, then I try and take my one trusty pair of pants (UK term). I love hanging free.

This post was edited

I think it depends on the person and the clothing. I wouldn't normally go without underwear under jeans or formal trousers, as I find it uncomfortable and prefer the support. Under things like shorts which have a lining or cargo trousers, then yes, sometimes I'll go without, depending on what I'm doing. I don't really see a connection between that and liking to be nude as such though, it's just what feels nicer and what mood I'm in. I don't do it to try and wear as little as possible to be 'closer to being nude'.

This post was edited

I prefer not to wear any and never do at home or when I'm off work.
I work with the public and wear jeans that fit fairly tight. My flaccid state can vary substantially throughout the day so it could become quite awkward. I need to wear my pouch underwear that keeps everything appropriately in place but not smashed. My wife says she likes the bulge look! I cant wear normal briefs anymore, they're just too uncomfortable.
If I'm working in my yard and potentially in view of the neighbors, I wear my tan through shorts. They don't leave much to the imagination if someone is up close, so I avoid any chatting with anyone so as not to offend but don't go out of my way. Don't like, don't look!
A friend and his wife stopped by to pick up something one day while I was out in the driveway, he just commented "nice shorts"!
What is nice is that they are so thin, I can rinse them off when I hop in the outdoor shower to cool off and they dry in minutes. They are also super easy to slip on and off as needed. I just keep them handy in the garage so if I need to go out front I can slip them on quickly and still enjoy that "nude" feeling!

This post was edited

I prefer not to wear any and never do at home or when I'm off work.I work with the public and wear jeans that fit fairly tight. My flaccid state can vary substantially throughout the day so it could become quite awkward. I need to wear my pouch underwear that keeps everything appropriately in place but not smashed. My wife says she likes the bulge look! I cant wear normal briefs anymore, they're just too uncomfortable.If I'm working in my yard and potentially in view of the neighbors, I wear my tan through shorts. They don't leave much to the imagination if someone is up close, so I avoid any chatting with anyone so as not to offend but don't go out of my way. Don't like, don't look!A friend and his wife stopped by to pick up something one day while I was out in the driveway, he just commented "nice shorts"!What is nice is that they are so thin, I can rinse them off when I hop in the outdoor shower to cool off and they dry in minutes. They are also super easy to slip on and off as needed. I just keep them handy in the garage so if I need to go out front I can slip them on quickly and still enjoy that "nude" feeling!

I have considered tan through shorts for yard work but have not tried it for three reasons.
Lack of pockets.
Appear to be fragile.
Relatively expensive.
How do you address these issues?

This post was edited