Laundry

For those of you who are almost always nude, how do you handle washing your clothes?
Combine them with sheets and towels?
Wait a long time until you have a load of just clothe?

This topic was edited
RE:Laundry

Someone on another board posted that he had installed full body dryers so that the need to wash towels was greatly reduced also, leaving him with only a minimal amount of clothing and towels so the laundry consisted primarily of sheets.
Has anyone else done that?

This post was edited

My wife actually splits the laundry into 6 loads.
Knit
Permanent press
Jean's, t shirts, athletic wear
Night wear and underwear (all hers )
Towels
Sheets
Then she comments on how small the loads are.
Do any of you know of someone who does something similar?

This post was edited

I have to be dressed for some of the time because my nude-phobic son lives with me. I do 2 washdays each week for his and my clothes. The first wash each time includes my jeans - so they get washed twice a week. It matters as I never wear underwear. And one laundry day includes his bedding, the other includes mine

This post was edited

My wife actually splits the laundry into 6 loads.KnitPermanent pressJean's, t shirts, athletic wearNight wear and underwear (all hers )TowelsSheetsThen she comments on how small the loads are.Do any of you know of someone who does something similar?

When I was single, I had enough clothing to wash full loads of permanent press, whites, fuzzies, and sheets. Fuzzies could include jeans, socks and towels and permanent press were my work clothes.
My wife seems to like doing the laundry by putting all the dirty stuff in the washer until there is a load. It works until something that sheds is attracted to a fuzzy or the leg of a pair of pants gets tangled in a sheet while drying. I had a clothes line. No need for it now.

This post was edited

My wife actually splits the laundry into 6 loads.KnitPermanent pressJean's, t shirts, athletic wearNight wear and underwear (all hers )TowelsSheetsThen she comments on how small the loads are.Do any of you know of someone who does something similar?When I was single, I had enough clothing to wash full loads of permanent press, whites, fuzzies, and sheets. Fuzzies could include jeans, socks and towels and permanent press were my work clothes.My wife seems to like doing the laundry by putting all the dirty stuff in the washer until there is a load. It works until something that sheds is attracted to a fuzzy or the leg of a pair of pants gets tangled in a sheet while drying. I had a clothes line. No need for it now.

Where did you put your t-shirts?
Do you wear underwear and if you do, where did that go?

This post was edited

Laundry is my wife's obsession. Everything goes into the washer with no separation by color or fabric type. That means t-shirts and underwear are washed with the jeans among other things.

This post was edited

I split mine up as follows
Whites ( socks, t-shirts,sheets)
Jeans, kilt
I had to add delicious for my girlfriend small things, and some of here blouse's that I do for her.
I have a day job so i have to get dress everyday but I have just enough clothes for a week at a time.

This post was edited

My wife actually splits the laundry into 6 loads.KnitPermanent pressJean's, t shirts, athletic wearNight wear and underwear (all hers )TowelsSheetsThen she comments on how small the loads are.Do any of you know of someone who does something similar?

Got her down to 5. She is now combining her night wear with the sheets and underwear with towels.

This post was edited

I have three loads: White, not-white, and towels (mostly due to the weight).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I have three loads: White, not-white, and towels (mostly due to the weight).John aka cobeachbum

Do you combine sheets and clothing in the white and not-white?
I have read elsewhere that you know you are a nudist when your laundry has more sheets and towels than clothes!

This post was edited