RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi Im 36 and for most of my life I thought I had a small penis since everyone else I saw was bigger than me. Turns out, 7.25 inches isnt so small after all? Thanks for the add and feel free to talk anytime.

This post was edited

Hi Im 36 and for most of my life I thought I had a small penis since everyone else I saw was bigger than me. Turns out, 7.25 inches isnt so small after all? Thanks for the add and feel free to talk anytime.

This post was edited

Hi Im new to using TN regularly tho I joined ages ago. Depending on arousal Im 8.5 ish and thick. Love seeing others too, particularly fond of smooth slim guys and low hanging balls. Been a nudist for many years now and happy to chat with anyone about anything really. Thanks for reading !

This post was edited

Hi folks, I have been a nudist since the early 1990's. Love the feeling of being naked with others, and letting it all swing free. Happy to chat to others who are members of this group, or anyone else for that matter.

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm 67, I live in the SW US and have enjoyed some nudity for most of my life, but never full time, and seldom with new people. I don't get much time to be nude these days, but still enjoy it whenever possible and enjoy being around like minded people.

This post was edited

Howdy y'all!

Happy to join the group. Enjoy seeing all shapes and sizes. Comparing is always fun.

This post was edited

I'm single from central Texas. Not huge but a grower!

This post was edited

38 yo dude here from Canada. Penis is very large but I have a sense of humour about it. occasionally joke about my obvious case of elephantitis haha. good to be able to joke about it I think.

This post was edited

Hey everyone
I'm Kyle. I'm from Sydney, Australia. I've only been going to nude beaches around Sydney for the last 2 years & at the start of last year, I did a hike around the state of New South Wales & did a lot of nude hiking. It was honestly the best time. I felt so much freedom & loved every minute, even when people did catch me walking around. I was always interested in nudity and naturism but never found other people who were likeminded.
So glad I've found people on here who are likeminded and enjoy the same feeling I do being naked outside.

This post was edited

Simple guy, Hiking naked want to try running naked, Was a member of LPSG when they started it. Registered not to long ago. 42 years old spirit animal is the wolf...

This post was edited