RE:Shaving for nude beach

I shave the pubes smooth already , so shaving before going to a beach , either textile or nude or C / O , doesn't much affect me . That's who I am and how I am . And if I'm allowed to be seen naked , that's how I am , shaved smooth of all my pubes . Having a smaller penis it allows it to be seen , instead of being hidden by hair .

You shave to advertise your small penis?

I shave because it stops me stroking my chin like a Bond villain.

Each to their own.

This post was edited

I shave because it stops me stroking my chin like a Bond villain.Each to their own.

Ha ha ha

This post was edited

I never shaved until 1999, I went and had a vasectomy done, the Dr said I had to shave my testicles for the procedure and if I didn't want to do it myself they would on the day of the procedure. I shaved 2 days before and really liked the smooth feel. After surgery it looked a little strange with smooth balls and a big bush. I trimmed it down and liked the look. One day I was shaving my balls and decided to keep going and leave like a 2-3 inch strip. Well the smoothness felt better and through the years of different designs I went smooth... In 2010 I had laser hair removal and now it's supper smooth. I didn't shave for the beach or when I went to resorts. I did it for me...... I liked the feel and look, I personally could care less what people think about me.. Your choice

Totally agree

This post was edited

I don't have to shave for the nude beach or any other time I am nude. I shave everyday, and always smooth from the neck down.

This post was edited

Absolutely

This post was edited

My vasectomy was the reason I first shaved after off and on I have had laser treatment

This post was edited

Im with you !

This post was edited

We all think differently or what we like ..some guys like the smooth look others like to trim .. it doesnt bother me who is smooth or hairy!!!

This post was edited

Your body, your choice!

My choice is to trim with a #3 blade all over, except for the bush which I pluck by hand wearing a rubber glove to only leave the shorter hairs. I trim the scrotum closer, but don't shave to avoid nicks, and don't pluck as that creates spots. When I tried a #2 blade for the trimming, the hairs overlapped less and it was noticeable, to me at least.

My goal is to have a look that's even but not thick, so I can feel the sun, use less sunscreen (amazing how much difference the extra hair makes!) and when I have to wear a swimsuit, which may be quite skimpy, there's no visible transition in hair density.

I think it works out well. The shaved look is not for me since it's too out of the ordinary. I tend not to keep it up during winter unless planning an escape to warmer climes. Even the difference in the shower is noticeable once I have caught up!

This post was edited

I agree on Your Body, your choice... Its also about what you are comfortable with. My I trim for the most part. I leave the pits and pubes alone or I scissor trim over mowing with the clippers. I shave the boys, I found Mach 3 blades to work the best and nick free... Lastly, shaving before the beach can work against you... Keep in mind that hair does act a bit like a screen. removing it gives you more exposure to sunburn. Also if the skin is freshly shaved, it may be tender or sensitive, toss sunburn on that and its not fun.

This post was edited