RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello i am john i am from missouri. I am 48 white male. I am not to sure if this is the right group for me but we will see.I am a grower not a shower. But I am told I am above average when I am up.Nice to meet everyone
The group is open to all interested parties, showers, growers or supporters (male, female or other).

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - Hi there

This sounds like an AA meeting:
"Hello, I'm Paul and I have a large penis"
I've got used to being bigger than most men although it doesn't hit the heights of my youth, it's still a respectable girth and lenth and has people looking.
I also decided in my twenties that there was point hiding it so I started life modeling to earn extra cash (B4 you ask: once, bloody embarrassing ). I modelled for classes, artists and photographers in all sorts of styles (I even had cast made).
Since discovering the web, I've discovered all sorts of ways of showing it off and as my Parkinson's progreses my sex life is increasingly online as well (ladies?).
These days I still model occasionally but have moved over to the photographic side.
I hope thats ok
It seems tht I have very few suitable photos of my penis! If there are any photograhers out there wanting a subject, dm me please.

This post was edited

Average guy with a life-long mission of supporting large penises! Great to me in a group of like minds.

This post was edited

I am a 40 something guy living in Florida, USA. Have been to a few of the nude beaches in the area and love the freedom. Love making new friends and up for most anything. Reach out anytime.

This post was edited

Hey,

Beren from Sydney, Australia.

I am about 4 inches soft and just over 7.5 inches erect.

This post was edited

Hello, I am Gregory, by birth. I am for the most an indoor nudist. I have never visited a resort, for instance. I do lovr to swim and sunbathe nude when I can. There's nothing sexier than a full body sunburn. I was raised near Chicago and I had lived on the East Coast in the Boston metropolitan area for close to 30 years. For the last 11 years I have been living here in West Central Wisconsin where I had been assistant to and in the last several years, caregiver for my mother, who died last April 2020, of old age, not of covid. On one hand it does leave me with a sadness but she was almost 91 and that is not young. On the other hand I have no mission in my life at the moment, I am not sure what the next step should be. I am an artist, musician, writer, and kundalini yogi. Sexually I cannot say I am all man. I have numerous female characteristics like my odd body shape and 38D boobs. I am bisexual, unmarried and have no children.

This post was edited

Hello to all. I'm not really large but I have had girl friends that considered me large. I once had a friend that was huge, but back then guys didn't discuss things like that in the daily course of conversations so I never asked how he handled the situation.
I'm new to the nudist scene so I'm curious in general about things.
Dave in California

This post was edited

Hi, Im a 62 naturist from Maryland, thanks for letting me join the group. Looking for like minded friends. Always enjoy the freedom of being nude, what a great feeling!

This post was edited

Hello. My name is Thomas, I am almost 38. Live in Washington. Couldn't find any local nudist ones so I'm okay with long distance friendships. An unique about myself: I am deaf. I speak sign language. I have friends who I need to picky with who I allow them to know that I am nudist. Not everyone are open and accepting. I am straight and seems like most women on here are asking for money. So be careful who you talk to and decide who you trust. I'm on here just for friendships. Anyone real would be nice.
Thomas

This post was edited

Just a little reminder to all who have joined the group recently. Please make some sort of introduction of yourself to the rest of the group.

This post was edited