RE:neighbors see me naked

Everyone in my village knows I'm a nudist. My garden is well screened so they don't see me naked. But one complained that she couldn't see into my garden and cut the screening down a bit. She knew what she would see, so no problem. Then another neighbour moved out and new ones moved in. They set about reducing the trees and bushes around their garden, asking if they could reduce the height of some of my trees. That was not a problem. They accepted that privacy is important to me - after I had told them I will be naked in my garden. But they had removed so much foliage that we could see through it into each other's garden because the boundary fence had rotted and fallen away. We agreed to repair/replace the fence, reinstating my privacy. Unfortunately the Corona virus lock down has closed all the fence suppliers and timber yards.

This post was edited

Never been caught nude but in wearing a skimpy yellow suit by a young guy soliciting solar. I hsd the side gate open and we was crossing my property to my neighbor

This post was edited

My wife and I have a reasonable amount of privacy in our backyard but on one side of our yard it's a little more open to the next door neighbor's view. On the weekends, we enjoy laying out naked in the sunshine on our chaise lounge chairs beneath our large Oak tree. Our male neighbor has seen both of us nude multiple times but he's never complained, our hope is that eventually he'll try being nude in his yard too.

This post was edited

We moved into our property last September and are almost full time nudists at home when the weather is warm enough. Our delivery people have seen us naked regularly as they come at random times. We were putting together a round pen for the horse training the other day when they pulled up. Both of us using the tractors yesterday and had a delivery. I think they're actually getting used to it now. Last week we were sitting on the back porch taking a break when they pulled in and neither one of us moved. He brought the package up to the porch said hi and left, it must be more common than anyone wants to admit.

This post was edited

That's so cool-thanks for sharing. my neighbors would call the cops-lol

Lol. Same here

This post was edited

Hello we are Moni and Peter and are new in this group.

Welcome to the group

This post was edited

We sit out on our back porch often nude the neighbors dont have total visibility but can see. They have never complained so that is nice. Since the lock down had been in affect we have been laying out in the yard too. Our backdoor neighbor that have never spoken to us have now came over 3 times and said hello while we were sunning. I wonder why that is? ;). Next time we are going to ask them to join us.

This post was edited

I live in a condo so I dont have privacy but i went out naked at night once and got caught from our friend in the next condos over from us.every now and they they will make a joke about it and mist if the people in the condos know I'm a naturist since they have a big mouth but havent had much backlash

This post was edited

I was laying out in my backyard and the neighbors were out at there fire pit and they were playing music so I texted over to turn it up a little I closed my eyes next thing I hear is what type of music do I like they husband and wife came over to the chain fence so I stood up and answered , we chatted a bit they said they find some stuff the hole time I was nude

This post was edited

I've been caught by my older lady neighbor she smiled and asked if she could join me when her abusive husband works away I've kindly accepted I've saved her three times now from her violent hubby he's due to go away for a month on business this weekend and I received a text from the lovely lady only this morning asking if I was being serious about her coming around for drinks and to get naked and have a lovely evening so I called her this morning and told her she's welcome she's a very beautiful older lady just received another text saying you know I'm sixty eight lol she deserves to relax and let herself go plus it's great for me as it'll be my first time mixing with someone else naked always been a closet nude well until this weekend anyway x

This post was edited