Sleeping nude or partial nude when it start getting cold -UK

I been sleeping nude from March to September. But now that it getting colder in the UK, I kind of experiment sleeping partial nude - that is wearing the top PJ and not the trousers.

I getting used to this now, so still feel as I am sleeping nude and free, without worry too much about catching the cold as upper body is insulated somewhat.

Like others views on this and alternative ideas....

This topic was edited
RE:Sleeping nude or partial nude when it start getting cold -UK

nude sleeper here no matter the temp. extra blankets do the trick and are far less restrictive than any clothing. PJ tops bind up when I roll over and no way is anything restricting me below the belt. I set my thermostat back to 60F ( ~16C) for the night is a comfy temp for my head.

This post was edited

I cant remember the last time I wore pyjamas at home. Im from the UK but now living in Canada where it gets much colder (Ive been in weather down to -40) but still wont wear clothes to bed. It just frustrates me. Extra blanket if needed but Im usually a hot sleeper anyway and my normal duvet does the job

This post was edited

When the weather gets colder I just snuggle closer to my naked wife. I can't remember the last time I wore pyjamas and the last time I wore anything in bed was a warm track sit when I was sleeping alone in an unheated caravan on a cold autumn night. I haven't packed nightwear for travelling to hotels, friends or relatives for at least thirty years.

This post was edited

I'm always nude in bed no matter what the outside temperature is. Our bedroom stat is set for 60 degrees F and last night I through the comforter off because I was too warm.

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude since I was about 8 years old. When my wife and I married she quickly followed me being nude in bed.
We never ever wear anything in bed and we could not even contemplate wearing anything.
It's such a lovely feeling slipping between the nice crisp sheets completely naked.

This post was edited

The wife is cold blooded, so I keep the thermostat at 68f for her. She is fully clothed in swets and I am naked except for thick socks, against the chilly floor. I often wake up with the covers kicked off in colder weather.

This post was edited

I continue to sleep nude throughout the year. Now that is getting colder, have added a light blanket. During the summer it is just a sheet. As winter settles in, a wool blanket will get added. This is typically when the daily high temps. don't get above freezing.

I do like have the programmable thermostat. We have the temp drop down to 60 (F) overnight and then it turns up to 68 (F) in time for me to get out of bed at 6:00 AM.

This post was edited

I continue to sleep nude throughout the year. Now that is getting colder, have added a light blanket. During the summer it is just a sheet. As winter settles in, a wool blanket will get added. This is typically when the daily high temps. don't get above freezing.I do like have the programmable thermostat. We have the temp drop down to 60 (F) overnight and then it turns up to 68 (F) in time for me to get out of bed at 6:00 AM.

Sleep nude year round, sheet only in summer, add more covers as the weather gets cooler.
Wife rarely sleeps nude, but wears lighter i summer and heavier in cool. Nighttime thermostat setting 64 in winter.

This post was edited

Here in the Sacramento area weve still been getting daytime temps over 90F but nighttime temps have started dropping into the mid to lower 60s. I can hear those of you in other parts of the country laughing when I say dropping into the 60s :D. Since the temps are still warm we havent adjusted much yet. In the winter I still sleep naked but will sometimes put on a warm pair of socks as my feet get a bit chilled and somehow it makes me feel warmer in general. Thats for when we get the Im going to freeze to death temps of 28F at night. Yeah go ahead and laugh, I know, 28F is a balmy day in parts of the country, but its what you grow up with a get used to.

This post was edited

Not in the UK, but.

Nude all the time. I just throw another blanket or two on the bed when it gets cold.

This thread reminds me now of the first time I slept nude. It wasn't in my third year of college after all. It was on Boy Scout camping trips in Germany (which isn't UK, but geographically close). My scoutmaster always said that you're always warmer in a sleeping bag when we slept nude, so that's what we did. I should add that the sleeping bags were war-surplus down-filled "mummy bags" and were amazingly warm.

This post was edited