RE:Finally there is a Naturist Symbol !

How come we cannot seem to discuss things here without it becoming an argument? Forcing your political correctness on others is more repressive than the very thing you claim to be against. So, please stop.

Some of us are not politically correct. Some of us are. Let each other be.

This post was edited

Is there stickers and items for sale with it? Didn't see any reference in anybody's comments.

Goto the site listed and download the design to a memory card. Then take it to a print shop, many have the equipment to make the stickers to the size you want.

This post was edited

Looks like a hotel logo, and meaningless.

That is exactly what it has to be! This way, it is a symbol that can be used safely all over the world.

If you like to know more about the symbol, see www.naturistsymbol.org/faq

This post was edited

Is there stickers and items for sale with it? Didn't see any reference in anybody's comments.

The designer created a little webshop: https://www.sillybare.com/shop

This post was edited

If it were on maps for instance it would be fairly obvious where the beaches and resorts are.

That's a very good idea!

This post was edited

To be more distinctive, perhaps it should have a stick figure throwing off a shirt. The gist would be more obvious at first sight.

The symbol does not try to depict naturism in any way, so it is safe to use all over the world. See www.naturistsymbol.org/faq

This post was edited

That's an excellent point. I can put the sticker anywhere, on anything, and nobody is likely to be offended, and I won't run afoul of any laws that happen to be where I'm going.

This post was edited

That's an excellent point. I can put the sticker anywhere, on anything, and nobody is likely to be offended, and I won't run afoul of any laws that happen to be where I'm going.

Exactly!

We created accounts on all major social media with the name "naturistsymbol". You can show your support by liking, following, sharing those accounts. And even better, if you add the symbol to your avatars, profile headers and social media posts! Only if we all use it, it will become THE naturist symbol in the entire world.

This post was edited

And even better, if you add the symbol to your avatars.

Done.

This post was edited

Hope nobody paid for it.

What is your point?

This post was edited