sort of morbid topic but here goes.

This may have been discussed in here or some other forum but if so it has been a while.

I get the impression that many guys on here live alone and probably are more often naked rather than clothed while home.
Or might be nude when home and wife or partner are away.
Do any of you have a concern that if something happened like a heart attack , stroke , or freak home accident that renders you incapacitated or dead, and when you are found you are nude?

I know a morbid topic but would appreciate a civil and non judgmental discussion on it here please.

Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:sort of morbid topic but here goes.

I do not worry about. If Im nude, Im nude. Whatever happens, happens.

This post was edited

I don't live alone, but I'm sure if I were dead or unconscious, the last thing on my husband's mind would be to dress me. People fall in bathtubs, need help in many circumstances, when they're naked, nudist or not. Whatever you come in wearing, if you're alive you're going to end up in a hospital gown and if you're dead you're going to end up naked until they dress you for display.

This post was edited

I'd like to be nude at my funeral in an open coffin. But I think my relatives would not do that.

This post was edited

To the OP, I am one of those guys who lives alone. Yes, I thought about it too, and like you had some concerns about how it might affect my "reputation." The fact is that being found naked dead or injured is a really really low concerns. I decided that it doesn't matter to me if I'm found naked. I enjoy my lifestyle as a nude person.

It matters so little to me that I routinely drive naked too. The likelihood of being killed while naked in a car crash is really low anyway, and I agree that EMTs are going not going to care if they're dealing with an injured me. ]

Nevertheless, I often think about calling 911 and then finding something to put on if I'm sick and not bleeding to death. So I guess I care a little.:-).

This post was edited

I had an acquaintance several years ago that had a heart attack on the job. He would normally wear business attire that included a tie & sometimes a coat. I asked him about his experience. ....he told me he passed out and woke up nude on the table in the ER just before they wheeled him off to surgery. That said...it probably doesnt matter how they found you...its how you wake up.

This post was edited

I think about that when I am hiking nude But that is why I have tried to find somebody else to do it with me I am married but my wife does not do this anymore

This post was edited

it probably doesnt matter how they found you...its how you wake up.

I would say, "It doesn't matter how they found you ... it's THAT you wake up."

This post was edited

I'd like to be nude at my funeral in an open coffin. But I think my relatives would not do that.

In a glass coffin. Remains to be seen

This post was edited

If I'm found dead and naked... they wouldn't think it strange at all. They'd be more upset that I was dead than naked.

Same as Andy.

If I passed at home I would more likely be nude at the time; so my wife would be certainly be more distressed by my death than my nudity. As a matter of fact she might even be nude herself when she found me dead. I'm guessing getting dressed wouldn't be her first priority in this situation.

I am also to be cremated; although I don't care if I'm nude or dressed in my best suit. It's all going to be ashes anyway in the end.

This post was edited

It does not matter. I have hear of several of my friends and relatives that have been found dead and nude. Mostly because they were in the bathroom or bed.

I have unfortunately been a part of a few emergency calls in a First Aid capacity. In both of the heart attacks, the shirts were cut off. One was a man and the other was a women whos bra was also cut off in a conference room with many people around. In my first aid training and learning to use a AED, the female instructor told us that if we ever have to use it on a woman, cut off anything that will keep you from place the pads directly on the chest, women wont mind who sees them as long as we try to save their life.

This post was edited