RE:The Kinsey Scale

For me also 3.

This post was edited

Seen I love pussy and cock I'm bi regarding what the scale shows. I know what I like!

This post was edited

I took the test again and am now a totally bi

This post was edited

I took the test again and am now a totally bi

This post was edited

I took it several years ago and then again later scored 2 each time. just confirmed what I'd already come to realize.

This post was edited

i'm a 2

This post was edited

is there a link we can get to a scale? I only find out the info about it but not the actual test.

This post was edited

3 here (wife). Yeah makes sense

This post was edited

Do you know what the Kinsey scale is? It measures whether you are gay, or straight or in the middle, bi. A short number of questions and you get a numerical score. Search Kinsey scale on the web and take the test and share your score. Men or women and it's anonymous. I am a 2

Sort of did know about the scale, and have found this test via Google - and I am a 3 on the scale, my wife has yet to take such a test.

Find your test here:

https://www.idrlabs.com/tests.php

Youll likely find two tests of interest, they are: Sexual Orientation Test & Kinsey Scale Test although you may find Gender Role Test to also be of interest!

Sexual Orientation Test
The Erotic Response and Orientation Scale was developed by psychologist Michael Storms in order to account for problems with the Kinsey Scale Test, which many found to be overly binary in its approach to sexual orientation. The test is lauded for its contributions, which include a more complex and less linear understanding of non-binary orientations as well as an appreciation of the fact that some people are asexual.
What is your sexual orientation? For each of the following questions, indicate how often it has occurred for you.

Kinsey Scale Test
Dr. Alfred Kinsey, Dr. Wardell Pomeroy, and Dr. Clyde Martin developed the Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, also known as the The Kinsey Scale, in order to account for research findings that showed that people did not fit into exclusive heterosexual or homosexual categories.

Be well. Stay safe.

This post was edited

Got a 2

This post was edited