RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Please continue to use this thread to introduce yourselves after having joined our group. Thank you

This post was edited
RE: INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone. I'm a 63 year old divorced home nudist in Elmira, NY. I'm a retired Sergeant from a Maxi-Max security Correctional Facility. I am also the owner of a mobile Disk Jockey Service, specializing in weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other events. Some have even been at nudist resorts. I would like to make nudist friends on here and in my personal life. Together, we can seek and experience nudist adventures. All I ask is that you be respectful and hygienically clean during any meetings or events.

This post was edited

Im Rick, a 64 year old, retired city planner. Im a widower; my partner of 39 years passed away in December, 2018. It was the changes in my life in 2018 (retirement, quadruple bypass, and loss of my partner to pancreatic cancer) that made me decide I needed to make some changes in my life, try new things, grab the brass ring. For some reason, I decided I wanted to check out some nudist sites/resorts. I guess because it was something we talked about prior to life going to hell in a hand basket.
Now, two years later, Im still a newbie, but enjoy being nude when I can, and have found one nude/clothing optional campground that I really like. Im getting more comfortable being nude in a social/public setting, and look forward to going to new resorts, meeting new people, and growing more comfortable in my own skin.

This post was edited

Hi I am nudist for more than 10 years. Together with my wife we like nude camping in summer. In winter time I often visit saunas. I like to be with others nude and enjoy social talk and nude freedom. On LPSG my name is also ikmaybe2. Feel free to chat with me about this topic.

This post was edited

Hey everyone! Had no idea there was a place for those of us which were given a few extra inches than most guys. If ya mention a problem youre having, most dudes, especially women, just think youre bragging or trying to get with them. Its annoying to have your penis keep creeping out the side of underwear. LOL I was attracted to this group for some peer support and topics I can relate to.

This post was edited

Hi all, 32 year old Englishman who has been a home nudist for many years now but after 2020 feel like I need to take it outside so i may run in o people from on here out and about on various nudist beaches in the future.

This post was edited

Hi I'm a retired professional man living in new Zealand where we are still fortunate enough to not be in lockdown and can go to the beaches. I too am an exhibitionist and love to wander along the beach with everything hanging down it all its glory. I'm aroused but mostly feel liberated. Enjoy summer here a lot.

This post was edited

Hi all I am a new nudist as I have only been practicing for 3ish years. I would just like to meet anyone I could and be able to grow my experiences as a nudist.

This post was edited

Welcome. If I can help in anyway, ask.

This post was edited

I'm Cam 28 from Leicestershire. Have been a nudist for a long time and started when young.

Wouldn't say I'm the biggest but people comment and like the size when erect, I'm definitely more a grower than a shower, from 3/4 to about 7inches.

Also enjoying seeing large penis hanging naked and free when out and about at the beach and events.

I have TS with the same name more explicit photos there

This post was edited