RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all, I'm a 47yo male in California. I don't have a huge penis but I understand that it's above average - about 4" when flaccid and 7" when fully erect. I was very shy and modest about my body for much of my life and still prefer not to get naked around anyone I've known for a long time, but because of that I still find it really liberating and exciting to share and talk about my penis with new acquaintances in a nudist context. It's something I never would've thought of doing when I was younger, and it's still not what anyone I know would expect I'd be open to :-) So I'm looking forward to sharing more about it and learning about others' penises and experiences with them as well! (For now I'll just add that I've been circumcised since birth.)

This post was edited

Thanks so much for inviting me into the group! I have been a nudist most of my life (although I don't have any kind of membership card :-) ), and am fairly new to this site.

As you can probably tell from my profile I am WAAAAYY on the other end of the spectrum from the members of this group- that is to say that I am far smaller than the average guy.

I did not realize how small I am until I spent time naked with my friends, and was always the smallest in the group. I also had a few girlfriends who pointed that out to me along the way too. Once I realized that, I started to take notice of other guys- in the locker room, on the beach, whatever, and I became amazed at some of the larger penises guys were toting around.

I very much enjoy seeing men who are much longer, and especially thicker than me. While it used to embarrass the hell out of me to feel so inferior, I have to admit that it gives me a bit of a thrill to be compared to bigger guys. I am in admiration, awe, and jealousy of the big ones, for sure.

In the past few years it has been fun to be naked with my wife and other friends, or passerby, who area lot bigger than me. I like to stand right beside them as my wife is talking to them so that she can see us side by side and take direct note of the incredible size difference. She is reluctant to comment, but I can always tell that she enjoys the view! ;-)

So cheers to all the big dicks on here! :-)

This post was edited

Thanks so much for inviting me into the group! I have been a nudist most of my life (although I don't have any kind of membership card :-) ), and am fairly new to this site.As you can probably tell from my profile I am WAAAAYY on the other end of the spectrum from the members of this group- that is to say that I am far smaller than the average guy.I did not realize how small I am until I spent time naked with my friends, and was always the smallest in the group. I also had a few girlfriends who pointed that out to me along the way too. Once I realized that, I started to take notice of other guys- in the locker room, on the beach, whatever, and I became amazed at some of the larger penises guys were toting around.I very much enjoy seeing men who are much longer, and especially thicker than me. While it used to embarrass the hell out of me to feel so inferior, I have to admit that it gives me a bit of a thrill to be compared to bigger guys. I am in admiration, awe, and jealousy of the big ones, for sure.In the past few years it has been fun to be naked with my wife and other friends, or passerby, who area lot bigger than me. I like to stand right beside them as my wife is talking to them so that she can see us side by side and take direct note of the incredible size difference. She is reluctant to comment, but I can always tell that she enjoys the view! ;-)So cheers to all the big dicks on here! :-)

I could be wrong, but I think you're forgetting that we are devided into "growers" and "showers", growers being men who are "smallish" in the flaccid state but who can be perfectly average or above when erect. The so called "showers" on the other hand can hang a good size already when flaccid but maybe not do much growing between soft and erect state.
While you have experienced most being bigger than you at beaches or in locker rooms, it could be that the difference isn't as big if you were to see them in the bedroom.

This post was edited

greetings all and nice to join the group

50-something guy , wife describes me as disappointingly average and that is probably being kind . Nice being in the company of LPSG qualifying men at nudist clubs .. both enjoy the comparison !

This post was edited

Hello guys,

I'm brazilian and my grandpa was black, so I belong in the this group. I've had many great and horrible experiences because of the size of my boy. I've been a nudist my whole life so its good to be in a group of friends that understand me. Thank you and I hope i make many good friends here.

This post was edited

Hello all and thank you for accepting me in the group.
Im a 58y male Belgian guy living in the south of Spain. Ive been a nudist all my live.
Sinds I was 17 I have been modeling nude just because I love doing it and I guess part of an exibisionist side.
I love my body the way it has been given to me and though Im not the biggest in size I do feel comfortable. However watching some guys so well provided always attracted my eyes.
Nudism for me has been my first nature and living in Belgium and now in Spain there always has been opportunety enough to live the way i like to.

This post was edited

Hi everybody!
Living in BC here, relatively new to nudism, gay, in my late 30's.
I never thought of myself to have a large penis but in my experience I've been told my size is pretty decent. I enjoy both small and larger penises.

Looking for chat and possibly meet other people that are kind and respectful that are interested in building connections with others. Both locals and people far from me are welcome. Usually connect with people around my age and older, but not written in stone. Say hi, if you'd like and let's see where it goes!

This post was edited

Hey you all !

Danish mate who's enjoying nudism - hope to find other fellas who's up for social gatherings

Feel free to send a DM

This post was edited