RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone, I'm Max 33 yo straight guy from Poland, I don't have much experience with public nudism, so far one visit to the nudist glade by the ponds. I also started sauna this year. I started my adventure with nudism 3 years ago by sleeping naked, then I spent more and more time without clothes, now I am naked whenever I have the opportunity. I will definitely try a nude beach this season.

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I'm Jeff 44yo Gay guy from France, I enjoy nudism, at the beach, in naturist area in Vincennes park in Paris. I enjoy very much swimming naked in parisian collective pool. I also do naturism in German and Belgian spa (Sauna and hammam) l love that in winter and spring. I started to get naked in front of my people 15 years ago during a trip in a private boat in Balerares Island especially in paradisiac coves with blue water. Sunbathing naked is an incredible feeling. Diving and swimming as well. I love to feel the moves of all my intimate organs the penis and testicules. I love doing long walk naked on the beaches. All naked activities make me aroused! Nowdays each time I can Im getting naked including at home! Its my new way of life. my profile on LPSG is Kingzx
Keep in touch guyz if you want to share your nude experiences!
My telegram is @Jeffparis

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I'm Jeff 44yo Gay guy from France, I enjoy nudism, at the beach, in naturist area in Vincennes park in Paris. I enjoy very much swimming naked in parisian collective pool. I also do naturism in German and Belgian spa (Sauna and hammam) l love that in winter and spring. I started to get naked in front of my people 15 years ago during a trip in a private boat in Balerares Island especially in paradisiac coves with blue water. Sunbathing naked is an incredible feeling. Diving and swimming as well. I love to feel the moves of all my intimate organs the penis and testicules. I love doing long walk naked on the beaches. All naked activities make me aroused! Nowdays each time I can Im getting naked including at home! Its my new way of life. my profile on LPSG is Kingzx

This post was edited

This post was edited

Hi everyone, I'm kurdt1984, I'm 39 years old and I've loved being naked wherever I can since I was 18.
I started almost by accident, finding myself at a beach where everyone was naked, so I decided to take off my swimsuit. It was great, since then every time I find myself at a beach where I have to be clothed it is a pain.
I am a nudist at the beach (Italy and Croatia mostly, but I have also been nude in Cuba and Spain) and as soon as I can at home.
I also like to be seen naked; part of me is exhibitionist. Since this is a group about large penises, I own one (maybe not huge but I think big) but it has never given me any problems in public :)

Finally, if anyone wants to see me in photos, all they have to do is write to me

This post was edited

I'm 50+ male from Europe, spending my time in 3 different countries. since my first visit to a nudist beach almost 50 years ago, I'm a full-time nudist, not only at home but also visiting nudist resorts and with friends. Being nude gives me an ultimate sense of freedom. I'm quite well hung (13.5 cm flacid and 19.5 cm erect), but since I wear a wide cock ring I never had problems with too deep penetration anymore. In nudist resorts and on beaches I get curious and sometimes admiring glances from ladies and I am used to occasionaly being asked about the size of my erection. I take it as a starter for a hopefully nice conversation ;-)

This post was edited

Hi - I'm 48, from London. Always enjoyed getting my kit off, but only really recognised it as (mainly) naturism in my mid twenties. Try and get out when I can, mainly beaches and camping, and used to do the London swim when that was still a thing.

This post was edited

Hi my name is NudeSmooth ( I am usually called Nude and Smooth but somebody on this site beat me to that) I am not new to the group. I am also a long term member of lpsg.com, and have been a member of this group for 5 years. Just thought that I would update it a bit

I am a lifelong clothes hating Nudist. I spend as much time as I can Nude. I always use a capital letter for Nude, Naked, Nudist etc, as I feel that the words and the state of Nudity is very important to me..

I do have quite a large Cock, as you can see by my pics on this site, it is about 7 inches flaccid and 9 inches erect, which I usually enhance with Cock Jewellery which I like to wear most of the time, To prove my size, I have uploaded a couple a pic here showing me without my usual metalwork. I am smooth and love the look and feel. Also just added a pic of me with 6 rings up my Cock and a Princes Wand inserted my Cock

I swim Naked most days in the sea, I sunbathe regularly (Naked of course) and I do as much as I can legally get away with Nude, particularly when I am at my house in Spain, where I am at the moment. Driving Naked, walking Naked, gardening Naked etc.

Stay Nude Smooth and Happy.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone!
Not sure if my first introduction worked, so I'm doing it again! Im Janet from Vancouver, and I have a few close friends that are very well endowed. They have told me stories about their experiences having sex, or teaching a class and everyone is looking at the bulge in their pants, and how they feel awkward or self conscious at times.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone!Not sure if my first introduction worked, so I'm doing it again! Im Janet from Vancouver, and I have a few close friends that are very well endowed. They have told me stories about their experiences having sex, or teaching a class and everyone is looking at the bulge in their pants, and how they feel awkward or self conscious at times.

Happy to see some of the fairer sex joining in on the subject, Janet!

You say you have close friends who are 'packing a punch' downstairs - curious if they are intimate friends or they are only telling you they are larger and you haven't had their proof in view before. I have had the staring down the crotch situation happen to me like your friend who teaches - I used to give tours at a winery and would at times find a semi-inebriated gal who couldn't seem to look me in the eye as I spoke to the group. It's a good way to lose track of what you're talking about, getting that unexpected, below the waist attention from a stranger. And once I'd regain my composure I took it like a compliment. Why not!

Tell us more about your experiences if you've born personal witness to the big before, won't you? Opinions and input is appreciated.

This post was edited