RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Yeah I have to be realy careful with my gf too to not penetrate too deep, that doughnut ring is a great idea, thanks man! Definitely going to try it because its been awkward to hold back with just my hand.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm a 43yo male from Eastern USA. Always been into nudism, I grew up on a large farm and used to enjoy alot of time nude in the woods and laying in the sun on the river bank, now living in the suburbs I can only enjoy my freedom around the house, few nude places like beaches here to visit.

This post was edited

Almost. Thats the punch line (word).
Hope you enjoyed most of !

This post was edited

Im 31 and in Louisiana. Love this group because it celebrates men and the male body. One part of nudism that I love it sharing what your body looks like with others. I embrace my cock and love all states of soft, hard and aroused that are possible. Im 6.5 erect with pretty large balls and love everything about pumping, rings, weights and jewellery. Hit me up!

This post was edited

Hello, I'm Derek. I like to be naked. I learned to overcome the social barrier to public nudity by being an artist figure model. I did that as a full time gig for every college university, and private art group in the Toronto area for almost 20 years. Image, fully nude, at work, 40 hours a week. it was pretty awesome.

What started out as me thinking how weird it is that public nudity is unacceptable, and reaching the point where at parties people often say, "whats wrong? Derek isn't naked yet", which is clearly an invitation for me to immediately take all of my clothes off in front of everyone, and then spend the rest of the party nude. it doesn't get better than that.

I have a very pretty penis too. Since I can't post a pic here, I invite you to check out my naked pictures on my page.

This post was edited

hi this is Valerio from Italy, i'am 48 yo and i like the beauty of man body, i like to chat naked with other man and appreciate each other boby and cocks as well

This post was edited

I'm 50+ male from the south US. I love being nude and have always wished I would have been gifted with a large penis. I'm told I'm average and having finally been to a nudist resort last year, am finally becoming more comfortable with what I have. I did always leave my ex-wife very satisfied, so I had that going for me.

This post was edited

I'm kj 36 from Ontario canada I'm stand 6ft4 260lbs I've been a secret nudist for 10 years when I camp alone.

This post was edited

Hello all!
You may call me Dan, I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands for 5 years already. My very first "social"(non-sexual) experience with nudism was with our first naturist guest from Couchsurfing. It was almost the first time (except for very short occasions like in a gym dressing room) when a stranger was in front of me and he had no purpose to have sex with me or someone else (as you may see in a gay sauna for instance).
I also visit nude beaches sometimes, but because communication there is very weak or limited, it is also fine for me but because of tan only, not because I am nude.
I would like to meet and greet people in person in a safe environment and feel this openness I felt that time and with every other nude guest))

This post was edited

Hi, I am a 69 years old guy from the Netherlands and I am a naturist/nudist for more than 30 years. I do that happily together with my wife who is however not on TN. I like chatting naked now and then to keep the feeling of naturist resorts while not there. I have always thought that my penis was of an average size but while chatting Ive been told that my size is considerably above average. Furthermore I keep everything smooth, that feels good and its better than grey hair.

This post was edited