How dedicated are you to driving nude?

Forgive me but I will be asking this in all the driving nude groups I am in.

I started thinking about this the other day when I was on the way to work and pulled over at my usual spot to take off my cloths.
During the cooler months, usually late November through Mid-March, I have to add about 15 minutes to my commute to allow for time to undress and redress before getting to my destination.
Summer is not so bad because I can go out to the car in just shorts which I take off before getting on my way.
I have been doing this going to and coming from every job I have had since about 1985.
I do not remember the last time I drove to work with cloths on.

I there anyone else who drives nude on a regular bases that you cannot imagine not driving nude?

This topic was edited
RE:How dedicated are you to driving nude?

I wouldn't call myself dedicated, but the when it's the right time and situation, then it's glorious.

Usually when either going to or returning from the CO beach at Sunnyside which for me has a significant stretch of freeway mixed with some arterial and the periphery of Frankston, where there are some pedestrians, traffic, and a few turns controlled by lights. I usually do it with the windows down to enjoy the flow of the summer breezes. The drive is about 40 minutes each way and allowance has to be made for being dressed at the other end of the journey. Judicious choice of lane and positioning of my car in traffic light queues has seemed to work so far.

This post was edited

I figure I'm more likely to be seen in traffic, where others have more time to look around, whether stopped at lights or as pedestrians waiting for the 'walk' signal. On the move I take care to overtake others or allow them to overtake me in a way that they get no more than a short chance for a glimpse. A full coach would be the worst-case scenario, but if I am in the overtaking lane (driving solo) I doubt they could see across. Unlike some here, I'm not in a convertable!

This post was edited

I figure I'm more likely to be seen in traffic, where others have more time to look around, whether stopped at lights or as pedestrians waiting for the 'walk' signal. On the move I take care to overtake others or allow them to overtake me in a way that they get no more than a short chance for a glimpse. A full coach would be the worst-case scenario, but if I am in the overtaking lane (driving solo) I doubt they could see across. Unlike some here, I'm not in a convertable!

That's why I don't drive nude. I have a convertible and and would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around, and am not daring enough to have both off at the same time. Our other vehicle is a van with tinted windows except the front windshield, but I rarely drive it unless my wife is with me and she doesn't want me to drive or ride nude when she is in the car. It has become almost a running joke when she is a little too cool and asks me tp turn the air conditioner off, and I tell here if the air conditioner comes off, so do the shorts. She would rather be chilly than me be nude in the car. Not that she objects to me being nude elsewhere, I am usually nude at home in warm weather in the house and inside the privacy fence unless we have company and she is fine with that.

This post was edited

I drive naked on any journey of over an hour, sometimes shorter ones. My journeys take me through towns and cities as well as through countryside and on motorways. I know I can be see by truck drivers and coach/bus passengers when overtaking them. the same may apply when stuck in urban traffic. But, so far, nobody has commented ( except for some bin men doing a double-take).

As for the convertible:- If I'm lucky enough to drive one and the weather is right - why not drive naked with the top down?

This post was edited

I drive naked on any journey of over an hour, sometimes shorter ones. My journeys take me through towns and cities as well as through countryside and on motorways. I know I can be see by truck drivers and coach/bus passengers when overtaking them. the same may apply when stuck in urban traffic. But, so far, nobody has commented ( except for some bin men doing a double-take).As for the convertible:- If I'm lucky enough to drive one and the weather is right - why not drive naked with the top down?

The US is much less tolerant of nudity than the UK, France, Spain, Germany and probably a lot of other European countries.

This post was edited

not dedicated at all. the last thing we want is to end up on a sex offenders register.....for the rest of our lives

This post was edited

I drive naked on any journey of over an hour, sometimes shorter ones. My journeys take me through towns and cities as well as through countryside and on motorways. I know I can be see by truck drivers and coach/bus passengers when overtaking them. the same may apply when stuck in urban traffic. But, so far, nobody has commented ( except for some bin men doing a double-take).As for the convertible:- If I'm lucky enough to drive one and the weather is right - why not drive naked with the top down?

Do you drive naked no matter how cold it is?

This post was edited

When I had a convertible I would drive nude with the top down, as well.

This post was edited

When I had a convertible I would drive nude with the top down, as well.

Did you ever get stopped by law enforcement while doing so?

This post was edited

Pre Covid, I would drive to work every morning bottomless and occasionally naked. My commute home was always naked.

I rarely have to be on site now, but I still follow the same routine.

This post was edited