RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello and thank you for letting me join the group. I've been into nudism for several years now. Have gone to beaches, camping, house parties, social events, and yoga. It's so great be nude with others, I just love the freedom and the feeling of fresh air. I love being able to be with people in our natural state. I look forward to getting to know some of you here. And sharing more about why we all joined this group. The human body is amazing in all it's variety.

This post was edited

Hello, 50/m here who enjoys the nudist lifestyle but rarely gets to enjoy it other than at home. Being in Georgia, the Bible Belt, people mostly frown upon it. When living in other parts of the country, I enjoyed going to clothing optional lakes and hotsprings. I do want to go to the Florida clothing optional beaches, I would love to experience the freedom of strolling down the beach nude and enjoying the scenery. I also love seeing those more gifted than myself.

This post was edited

Hey there! Kevin here. Just moved to LA and recently rejoined the site to meet some new buds! Been on the site off and on for the last five or so years. Hung and ready to hang!

This post was edited

Sean here. Based in Brooklyn and enjoy hanging or camming with other hung guys. Hit me up

This post was edited

Heya fellas!

I'm Alan from Oklahoma. Living in a rural area in northern Oklahoma is difficult to find places and buds to be nude at and with. Looking forward to connections!

This post was edited

love to go to the beach with you, Im 54 but very young and a backpacker at heart.

This post was edited
INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi,
I'm Phillip. My wife and I split time between Charlotte and Boone, NC.
I joined because It would be nice to have someone to chat with about nudist stuff.

This post was edited

Hey there gents. Hope it's hanging well. Starting to become more active here, and hopefully meet some fellow nudists to hangout with. Working from home the last year has really supported my nudist life. Feel free to hmu

This post was edited

Hey, Lucas here 36 and from the U.K. Ive been a member here and lpsg for some time now and Im always keen to chat to others and share experiences etc.

Please come say hi in either site - my username is the same :)

This post was edited
RE:Introducing myself

Hello all 30 yo here from Washington. The wife and I tried a nude beach summer of 2019 and after some hesitation we enjoyed it. Hoping to go to another beach this summer and a resort as well. Saw the group and hoped to chat and mingle a bit.

This post was edited