RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

Minimalist, funny you should ask about the church and I see it on Sunday - we just got back from a round of nude churchin'! We walked to the chapel nude (with our towels, of course), it being only sixty feet from our deck. Not many in our congregation with Covid-19 running the show right now, but that's okay by us. We hope to get regular services back on schedule first of the year if coronavirus allows, bible study included. One is never closer to a higher power than without clothes on, just like Adam & Eve!

Considering my way too many pairs of underwear, I have some hording issues which the nudism is helping to battle (along with a woman in my life who knows how to gently push things towards the trash can when it's needed. I counted the other day and there WERE fifty-nine pairs of the unneeded undees in my collection. I still have some work to do in that regard.

I'd enjoy retirement but didn't set myself up for it very well earlier in life, so it'll be "work til I'm dead" probably. One added bonus to the lifestyle here is a relatively low-cost living situation. Loving it!

This post was edited

Considering my way too many pairs of underwear, I have some hording issues which the nudism is helping to battle (along with a woman in my life who knows how to gently push things towards the trash can when it's needed. I counted the other day and there WERE fifty-nine pairs of the unneeded undees in my collection. I still have some work to do in that regard.

Are you saying that all of your underwear is unnecessary?
Probably time to build a bonfire and throw it all in, along with some other unneeded clothing!

This post was edited

If you're savvy you can go for weeks without leaving the property for shopping and such.

What is the longest time you have been continuously nude?

This post was edited

Continually nude is a difficult question to answer - eight years ago when I joined AANR I had eight days at the resort in a row, but I'm sure I ventured out of the resort a couple of times. I've just spent eleven straight days here but I think I made two trips for groceries and Lowes during that time, along with a few colder evenings and the given need for a robe on walks to the hot tub and the like. We are of course reminded that clothes do come in handy when there's ten inches of snow of the ground. Places farther south don't have as much need for that action but I do enjoy the seasons we get here.

I've had friends who won't even wear sandals when they visit here. So I guess that makes me more of a nudist with reasoning, opting to avoid tearing up my tootsies by donning flip-flops while walking on the cement pool deck or before trekking across the grassy areas where bothersome sand spurs do grow. Ouch! But it's sort of like wearing a hat and a loose shirt when I'm mowing the grass - the skin needs protection from Sol sometimes or you will regret it. Mother nature is really in charge of the story when you are living so close to her. Skin cancer happens. We have enough things to worry about besides burning sensitive parts, some of which never see the sun on most people. It feels marvelous, the heat of the sun on one's privates, but take this advice - you NEVER want to get burned on those places.

This post was edited

Continually nude is a difficult question to answer - eight years ago when I joined AANR I had eight days at the resort in a row, but I'm sure I ventured out of the resort a couple of times. I've just spent eleven straight days here but I think I made two trips for groceries and Lowes during that time, along with a few colder evenings and the given need for a robe on walks to the hot tub and the like. We are of course reminded that clothes do come in handy when there's ten inches of snow of the ground. Places farther south don't have as much need for that action but I do enjoy the seasons we get here.I've had friends who won't even wear sandals when they visit here. So I guess that makes me more of a nudist with reasoning, opting to avoid tearing up my tootsies by donning flip-flops while walking on the cement pool deck or before trekking across the grassy areas where bothersome sand spurs do grow. Ouch! But it's sort of like wearing a hat and a loose shirt when I'm mowing the grass - the skin needs protection from Sol sometimes or you will regret it. Mother nature is really in charge of the story when you are living so close to her. Skin cancer happens. We have enough things to worry about besides burning sensitive parts, some of which never see the sun on most people. It feels marvelous, the heat of the sun on one's privates, but take this advice - you NEVER want to get burned on those places.

Especially if you are circumcised!

This post was edited

Considering my way too many pairs of underwear, I have some hording issues which the nudism is helping to battle (along with a woman in my life who knows how to gently push things towards the trash can when it's needed. I counted the other day and there WERE fifty-nine pairs of the unneeded undees in my collection. I still have some work to do in that regard.Are you saying that all of your underwear is unnecessary?Probably time to build a bonfire and throw it all in, along with some other unneeded clothing!

Since the weather has gotten noticeably cooler, have you built a bonfire and thrown you unnecessary underwear and clothing in it yet?

This post was edited

Yes, theee are naturist villages all over the place if you look, there are two sites within twenty miles of my home that take in day visitors - but also have a number of people living on the sites permanently. In France you have Cap DAgde which is basically a nudist town where people can also go to for a holiday.

This post was edited

Yes, theee are naturist villages all over the place if you look, there are two sites within twenty miles of my home that take in day visitors - but also have a number of people living on the sites permanently. In France you have Cap DAgde which is basically a nudist town where people can also go to for a holiday.

This post was edited

Yes there are few indeed.
The best one will be Cap d'Agde in the South of France.
Even in winter the temperature is suitable to live, work nude.
In winter the population is about 15,000 and in summer over 65,000.
There you can go everywhere nude without any issue.

You also have much smaller nudists village in the South and South west of France from few hundreds to few thousands residents.

This post was edited

Yes there are few indeed.The best one will be Cap d'Agde in the South of France.Even in winter the temperature is suitable to live, work nude.In winter the population is about 15,000 and in summer over 65,000.There you can go everywhere nude without any issue.You also have much smaller nudists village in the South and South west of France from few hundreds to few thousands residents.

Wouldn't mind visiting either one of those places. In Canada we get 3-4 months of warm weather during the summer.

This post was edited