RE:Nude Bucket List

wow some great ideas there. Thnx I will add some of these to my lists as well

This post was edited

AWESOME LIST. VERY diverse. LOVE IT!!!!

This post was edited

Just thought of another item for my nude bucket list... invent a spam filter that gets rid of things like lottery scams. Especially ones cut and pasted and posted word-for-word under multiple accounts and then astroturfed randomly around a site... unless there have been 2 different "nine hundred and sixty five thousand Pounds (965,000USD)" winners recently who see the same doctor (and would that be paid in Great British Dollars or US Pounds Sterling)? I promise to do all of the coding while nude.

This post was edited

DONE:
- Naked in a Shanghai Chinese bath house. Was issued sanitized slippers and a tiny wash cloth and shown where to undress. Once inside there were some 40 Chinese men relaxing in various personal dip tanks. I was the only caucasian there so I was a bit of a spectacle. For the first while I just slipped into one of the personal dip tanks and observed. Not long after, I was invited over to a white upholstered table that rested about four feet above the floor. They motioned for me to lay face up on the table, which I did. I will say that laying my naked white body on that table became quite the observed event as most all of the men came over to surround the table with me laying naked to the world on top of it. Several employees began washing my body down, with somewhat harsh brushes that roughed me up a bit. And the workers were not shy about scrubbing my feet, legs, arms, chest, stomach and without so much as a hint of asking, one began more softly washing my cock.... while everyone was WATCHING! It was a unique nudist experience, believe me.
- Platonic yet fully nude body relaxation massage for an hour in Chile. I think she was rather surprised when she returned after my changing to find me laying face down without any towel over me. After the back massage, she surprised me by telling me to roll over onto my back for the front massage. She was careful to keep it platonic and commented after the massage ended that she enjoyed it and I should come back, which I did.
- Early morning 1am slipping away from my sleeping wife to step out of my pajamas and enjoy imagining being required to do the housework naked such as washing all the dishes in the kitchen, folding clothes, clearing kitchen table and straightening the living room.
- Pool skinny-dipping.
- Clearing weeds and later relaxing in a nudist park near Seattle.
- Pulling off the Oregon mountain pass freeway, finding a remote dirt road, parking my car and leaving my clothes locked inside while I wandered up the dirt road. Was definitely aware in case any cars might come along which they thankfully did not.

BUCKET LIST:
Skinnydipping with my wife since she so far is too uncomfortable.
Enjoying a social event with other nudists.
Finding out that one of my close friends is a closet nudist.
Body paint a friend and parade her completely around one city block during dead of night. Should anyone come walking toward us, I will hold her hand tighter and pull her past those walking towards us. They would surely never know but I think she would be delightfully nervous nonetheless.

This post was edited

Stay at a clothes free resort for a week
Sail on a nude cruise

This post was edited

Would you be naked the entire week at the resort, weather permitting?

This post was edited

Play a round of golf, nude, except for shoes and a glove.

Visit nude beaches that I haven't been on before.

Appear nude in a movie.

This post was edited

Yes nude for the week, so clothes feel odd when going home. There is one more item for my nude bucket list, to ride in a World Naked Bike Ride.

This post was edited

Accomplished:
Worked out nude at a gym.
Got a nude haircut.
Showered nude outdoors,
Drove nude,

Next:
Spend at least 100 hours continuously nude. Had it all planned for last summer. Had 6 days in a row with no where to go. Planned on stripping as soon as I got home from band one Sunday and stay nude until I dressed for church a week later. My wife even agreed to do any errands that arose and cancel the cleaning lady. Three days before I was supposed to start, our grandsons mother called and said that he could come for an extra 3 weeks. I tried to convince wife and son to have him stay his mother one week and spend 2 extra weeks with us, but they insisted that he should come ASAP.

Later:

Spend at least 16 hours a day nude and 20 shirtless on average during the months of May - September. Tried in 2019 but came up short. Would have been closer on the nude part if a female friend of the family hadn't needed a place to stay and spent September with us.

Spend 2 consecutive nights at clothing optional resort and leave all of my clothes except sandals in the car. Had this planned for last summer. There is a clothing optional resort a few miles from a rail to trails path in the Poconos that I wanted to bike. Since my wife doesn't ride a bike, I was going to go alone and stay at the resort. She said she did like the Poconos so she wanted to go and would just stay at the hotel when I took my ride,

Two things that will help me achieve the first one.

Dress at the last minute when I am leaving the house and strip as soon as I get home when we don't have company.

Look for opportunities to drive nude. Warm evenings, rainy days or when I am driving the van alone. As I have said, on a sunny, warm day when I am driving my convertible, I want to have the top off even though that means I will leave my shorts on.

This post was edited

Just added: Solar eclipse, April 8.

This post was edited