Photos

Hi I just had a quick question. I'm trying to add a profile picture of myself but my old one disappeared. I've been trying to add a new one but it's been showing it's loading all day. I don't want to make people think I have an empty profile. What's going on with that? Do I have to wait for the images to be approved or something?

This topic was edited
RE:Photos

It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to upload. Cancel what you've got going, and try again. If the photo is excessively large, it won't load. I don't know what all formats are acceptable, but I know jpg works.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Not sure how. There's no button to cancel it. Just says waiting.

This post was edited

Try actually logging out of TrueNudists, restarting your browser, and logging back in. If that doesn't work, you can try clearing cache and browser history.

This post was edited

There's nothing to add to what you said.

Try actually logging out of TrueNudists, restarting your browser, and logging back in. If that doesn't work, you can try clearing cache and browser history.
So, I'll just confirm that this is what needs to be done.

Also, as previously mentioned, check the file size. I don't see where it says what the limit is, but if it is a large file, try reducing its size.

This post was edited