I used to be shy about my big nipples

A long time ago when I was new to visiting a sauna I was quite shy about my big nipples and tried to hide them. Over the years I have learned not to care and just show them. I even enjoy it when people keep staring at them.

This topic was edited
RE: I used to be shy about my big nipples

A lot of us were shy about our unusually sized body parts. This is especially true for those of us with parts that are way too small. But what the heck, it's what God gave us so we should be happy with that and enjoy our world of nudism.

This post was edited
RE: I used to be shy about my big nipples

A lot of us were shy about our unusually sized body parts. This is especially true for those of us with parts that are way too small. But what the heck, it's what God gave us so we should be happy with that and enjoy our world of nudism.I agree, you could not have said it better!

This post was edited
RE:I used to be shy about my big nipples

Your nipples are beautiful

This post was edited

Had to check out your profile with a post like that. Indeed they do stand out. :-)

I can't imagine anyone not noticing upon their first encounter with you. I'd be struggling not to be obvious in my looking, but in an appreciative way.

Some of us are indeed blessed/cursed with such aspects (not me - all-round average!), but I guess all we can do is learn to live with it. Hopefully the community is open and accepting of such differences whether they be due to natural reasons, misadventure or modification. When we reveal all of us it brings a certain vulnerability which ideally is met with an accepting attitude from others.

This post was edited

What Steve said.

I'd only add that I've seen dozens of women with nipples like yours (in fact, I see one every day, since she's my wife). Yes, they're a little larger than the average, but well within the variation you'd expect of people.

Since the original post was seven years ago, I assume that the OP has come to terms with her situation, so I'm mainly addressing women who may have some concern about their own bodies and need some reassurance.

This post was edited

My wife's are like that and she is not shy at all and I certainly love them. I think they are fairly common.

This post was edited

At the risk of stating the obvious, social nudism will often resolve these "concerns." I glanced at Gina's pics; and the focus on her nipples would be greatly reduced by complete nudity in a nudist environment. As a matter of fact, my wife - as many others - is similarly "endowed"; and unless she happens to be very close to someone while socializing, her otherwise "distinguishing features" go unnoticed or unobserved more often than not. Now...if she wanted them noticed she probably could. But that's not her goal.

This post was edited

Gina those nipples are beautiful!!

This post was edited

I know, right!?!? Flaunt those fantastically erect nipples with pride!

This post was edited