RE:Male body hair?

That's exactly the conclusion I came to.As a naturist, I don't really understand why I should fight how nature made my body (well, up to a point, I do trim my beard).I try to be as natural about everything as I can -- and yet I was shaving my head. I stopped doing that over two years ago. The current plan is to never cut, shave, or trim any hair anywhere.I feel no need to fix or correct normal/natural hair growth.Well, except nose hairs. I rip those out. If I don't, they tickle my nose and drive me nuts.

I will upvote ear hairs too. Nose hairs and ear hairs.

This post was edited

My ear hairs don't bother me at all.I will upvote ear hairs too. Nose hairs and ear hairs.And some of them are fairly long -- can't braid them or anything, but they just stick out and don't touch anything.

This post was edited

Just go with what pleases you (or your significant other). I generally just trim to keep a 'natural-but-not-thick' look, although the hairs on my shoulder conspire to avoid being cut! I could perhaps try hair free, but it would have to be through epilation as I reckon I'd find stubble the worst of all!

This post was edited

I don't have a lot of body hair but I've been shaving pubes for many years. I've had a few BF/partners who ask me "let it grow" so I do. Personally I like smooth, but I also like pleasing my partner.

This post was edited

Thanks for that, Ive questioned this a million times, Ive been removing hair from as soon as could get a hand on an implement. Always tried to put into perspective of others, leave a bit here and bit there etc. prefer all gone, think I look a bit better with a little over there and over here. Silly hang ups any way you look at because that shit coming back like it or not, so test and then test again, find whats right for YOU and own it

This post was edited

As an add get rid of nose and ear hair as does nobody any good , be the hairiest around but keep that in check or dont, but last check there wasnt a retro cool nose and ear hair group

This post was edited

I think your smooth cock is hot, just saying

This post was edited

Everything that matters is clean and shaved......I keep the pubes long above....I enjoy it more for sex....Feeling the woman juices on my flesh, lots of women like it clean, no hair in throat.....and usually they love to play with the soft flesh, that feels awesome to me.

This post was edited

Everything that matters is clean and shaved......I keep the pubes long above....I enjoy it more for sex....Feeling the woman juices on my flesh, lots of women like it clean, no hair in throat.....and usually they love to play with the soft flesh, that feels awesome to me.

This post was edited