RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

By Elizabt:

HI I had to drive unclothed to home when some dumbass stole my clothes. I was lucky of wearing my personal things plus a bath towel with me at the moment. Thrilling and not very grateful experience btw,

That's so sad. I'm glad to say I've never lost anything to theft on the beach, even if I go for a long walk or a swim. If I'm driving nude, it's by choice!

This post was edited

By Elizabt:HI I had to drive unclothed to home when some dumbass stole my clothes. I was lucky of wearing my personal things plus a bath towel with me at the moment. Thrilling and not very grateful experience btw,That's so sad. I'm glad to say I've never lost anything to theft on the beach, even if I go for a long walk or a swim. If I'm driving nude, it's by choice!

Never have either, but I sometimes worry about it.

This post was edited

I have driven about 150 miles, broad daylight, large city driving and interstate roads, completely naked, except for shoes, only had a towel in the vehicle just incase of emergency. I did not need it, but had just in case, when I reached my destination, I walked from my vehicle to my driveway to my house, still broad daylight, still completely naked. The feeling of driving is fantastic. Can't wait to do it again.

This post was edited

Last fall when it was still warm, I drove about 100 miles totally nude with the windows down. It felt awesome and Im planning on many more of those as travel presents itself to me. No greater feeling. Oh, as an added note, to ensure I couldnt hide, I put all my clothing out of reach so I couldnt cover if caught. Love it! Oh, and it was the middle of the day when this occurred.

This post was edited

Well, Did you??

This post was edited

I have driven from Pasadena to Palmdale over the mountain hwy with top down and nude. Had to pas a fire crew truck. I'm sure I was noticed.

This post was edited

Drove about 150 miles, mid day, totally nude, top down. The best part was when I passed a music festival that was just getting going. Traffic slowed down, lots of people walking by, police directing traffic. No problems at all.

This post was edited

Drove about 150 miles, mid day, totally nude, top down. The best part was when I passed a music festival that was just getting going. Traffic slowed down, lots of people walking by, police directing traffic. No problems at all.

That is rather bold.
The only thing more daring would be to do it in a Jeep with the top and doors off!

This post was edited

Used to drive Chicago to South Bend and back naked, eventually got bold enough to leave clothes in trunk. Now do Bisbee to SV or Nogales to SV naked quite often. Just have to check ahead if the CBP stop is open and keep shorts in the front seat just in case.

This post was edited

Yes I would consider bringing only shorts for the longer trip that would just be for when I need to get gas. For the shorter trip when I did not take any clothes, I stayed at the resort for the day and yes I would do this again.

Now that it is getting warmer, are you making any plans for a shorts only trip to the further resort or an overnight clothing free trip to the closer one?

This post was edited