RE: Working Out Nude

I would feel uncomfortable to be naked using machine with the sweat of all people, not too hygienic

Sitting on a towel can solve the problem.

This post was edited
RE: Working Out Nude

I would feel uncomfortable to be naked using machine with the sweat of all people, not too hygienic

If you look at my workout pics, you will see that I have a towel that I sit /lay on whenever I use the machines. They also have spray bottles of sanitizer for the machines and benches for before and after the workout

This post was edited
RE:Working Out Nude

i've been working out in the nude at home and in the garage for decades. I feel seeing my body in the buff inspires me and keeps me more focused. Plus, it just feels a whole lot better.

This post was edited

I workout nude all the time! Im a certified personal trainer and have slot of nudist clients that I work with.

This post was edited

I have some basic workout equipment in the basement so I work out nude most days.If there were a gym nearby that allowed it, I would certainly join!Got a mirror so I can see the muscles working.Hopefully will give me inspiration to be more diligent in my workout!

Only problem is that at my age and weight. I see more of excess fat giggling than muscles working!

This post was edited
RE:Sometimes

Absolutely for me

This post was edited

Went on vacation and worked out clothed in the hotel gym twice, Even wore a shirt because one fitness room was visible to the lobby and breakfast room and there were two women in the other one. After working out at home for over 2 years, usually nude and always shirtless, it felt very constraining. Glad to be able to work out in my usual (lack of) attire now that I am home!

This post was edited

I've been doing my workout at Shangri La's gym it's fantastic to do it nude, no sweaty clothes to deal with.

This post was edited

Do you share the videos? If so I would be interesting in seeing them and I think a bench press would be a good video along with a leg and squat workout.

This post was edited

Do you share the videos? If so I would be interesting in seeing them and I think a bench press would be a good video along with a leg and squat workout..
I have a couple of my nude workout videos posted on my profile. They seem to be pretty popular

This post was edited