RE:Sometimes

I do calisthenics nude. I usually wear light clothing when I do cardio work because I sweat like crazy.

I would think that heavy sweating would be an ideal reason to not wear clothing when exercising.
I would much rather have sweat dripping down that saturating my clothes!

This post was edited
RE:Working Out Nude

Luv2bnudeFL:

Shortly after an entrepreneurial person (me) risked most of my savings after moving to Florida to buy Nike's entire remaining stock. I actually made a living selling them on ebay.

Entrepreneurialism in swimwear! Sounds a great way to make a living!

I wish i would have kept a few. I loved those suits and the looks I would get exiting the water.

Some of my suits get similar effects through sheerness and/or fit. My lack of awareness probably means I miss some reactions, but I'm sure I'm noticed occasionally. :-)

This post was edited

I would love to buy some!
They are long gone. The last few I had sold for between $200-250 each
Before I started selling them I was hyping them up on the gay speedo boards. The suits were somewhat legendary for their revealing nature, but i kind of whipped it up to a frenzy. Nike got to the point that they just did not sell so they were happy to unload them to me at a fraction of msrp. I "invested". close to $4000 in the suits. I was out of work at the time and only had about $5K in the bank, so it was a huge risk
I marketed them toward the gay exhibitionist crowd and it worked The suits sold for a minimum of 6X and a max of 25X what I paid for them.
I even received an email from a Nike Marketing exec congratulating me for what he called "Marketing Genius" but adding that they could have never marketed them the way I did

This post was edited

Even if it's got the vibe of 'it was good while it lasted', your initiative and success makes it a great story. Earning the praise of the Nike marketing person is just icing on the (tasty) cake!

This post was edited

i just bought 3 pairs of Kiniki micro tan thru briefs. Love swimming at the gym with them. Feels almost nude

I tried a Kiniki micro brief but it showed the top of my bush and crack so I decided to go with the full cut brief instead. Now only wear tan through swim suits because they are lighter weight and less confining than regular ones.

This post was edited

I love to work out naked! I've been doing this for years. If you have an area of your body you want to work on viewing yourself naked both motivates and validates your efforts. I was also heavier when I was younger. When I was 50 I weighed 244 lbs. My doctor gave me the Mediterranean Diet book and I've never looked back. I now weigh between 175 and 180 and feel much better for it . Honestly, it's all about diet AND exercise. Go easy on the drinking. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Enjoy your health and fitness. Is there anything sexier than a well toned person?

This post was edited

I also prefer working out at a CrossFit box (gym) with others and a coach. Since there is no air conditioning it is perfectly normal to workout in just shorts and shoes and women wear skimpy shorts and sports bras. When at home I will do stretching and yoga nude. I hope to do some nude running and swimming this summer when and where possible.

This post was edited

I also prefer working out at a CrossFit box (gym) with others and a coach. Since there is no air conditioning it is perfectly normal to workout in just shorts and shoes and women wear skimpy shorts and sports bras. When at home I will do stretching and yoga nude. I hope to do some nude running and swimming this summer when and where possible.

The only gyms that I know of in my area that allow men to work out shirtless in my area are Crossfit or boxing oriented gyms. Crossfit is too aggressive for me and I am not into boxing. I had read that Crunch fitness allowed men to work our shirtless. but when I asked at the one near me, I was told that they are OK with minimal tank tops, but men had to wear some kind of shirt.

This post was edited

If you want to see how men are supposed to dress when working out, watch the movie Women In Love.The only gyms that I know of in my area that allow men to work out shirtless in my area are Crossfit or boxing oriented gyms. Crossfit is too aggressive for me and I am not into boxing. I had read that Crunch fitness allowed men to work our shirtless. but when I asked at the one near me, I was told that they are OK with minimal tank tops, but men had to wear some kind of shirt.Also displays proper dress for men while swimming.

This post was edited

I have some basic workout equipment in the basement so I work out nude most days.If there were a gym nearby that allowed it, I would certainly join!

Got a mirror so I can see the muscles working.
Hopefully will give me inspiration to be more diligent in my workout!

This post was edited