Working Out Nude

I enjoy working out and exercising in the buff. It's great! Depending on my workout just need a towel and shoes! Any other workout fans out there???

This topic was edited
RE: Working Out Nude

Absolutely! In fact, since January the only time I've worn anything more than t-shoe was last week on vacation. A walk/jog on the treadmill, bike on the recumbant bike, do many Beachbody workouts including Yoga, squats, jacks, pushups, crunches, stretching, plyo. I've also worked out with just dumbells and just a bowflex. Just keep a few towels around and al is well.
Rock on.. time for me to get on the recumbent bike now.

This post was edited

Exactly what I am doing!

This post was edited
Working out nude

Have been working out nude every morning for over 13 years

This post was edited
RE: Working out nude

I've backslidden this summer, not worked out much, but I truly love P90X in the buff!
Gator1

This post was edited
Sometimes

I do calisthenics nude. I usually wear light clothing when I do cardio work because I sweat like crazy.

This post was edited

Working out nude is great because without clothes blocking you can see the affects of your exercise. Nude swimming and yoga are some of the best exercises as well.

This post was edited

Soggy clothes...yep more laundry to do!

This post was edited
RE: Working out nude

one has more freedom of movement working out neekid

This post was edited

I enjoy working out nude, I used to work out with another nudist in his backyard...lost contact with him. Wonder if there are any guys in the Miami FL area that want to work out in the nude...

This post was edited

I enjoy working out nude, whether it is swimming in my pool in the summer or doing a light weight workout, I am always nude when doing it. Like the others said, I just have my towels close by and my sneakers when needed. what a great way to exercise.

This post was edited