RE: Working Out Nude

Love to but I think my gym would get upset

This post was edited

I have a small gym in the basement and have begun working out nude, lifting weights and stretching. Jumping jacks and other quick motion activities hurts too much, so I avoid. I have found that lifting nude is far more comfortable and plan to continue

This post was edited

I also use a Concept 2 rowing machine that we keep in our sun room at the back of the house. The room is unheated so nude use is limited to warm months. I have used it nude but must be selective because the room has large windows on two sides, although only neighbors on one side can see the rowing machine. I think they would be offended seeing me workout naked.

This post was edited

Working out nude is great. I have done this for 2 yrs, but now to busy with my studingand work lately, but thinking about getting back into it again, feeleing is like I am missing something in my life.

This post was edited

nude with no restrictions is great

This post was edited

Working out nude at home for many years; free weights, push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, and dips. Stopped going to a club when I figured I was catching a lot of viruses from all the sweaty bodies in close quarters!

This post was edited

Nude in the basement and on late night trail walks or bike rides but wish I had a nude club to go to.

This post was edited

I have run naked both on Orient Beach in St. martin and Blacks Beach near San Diego. Its a very liberating feeling. Unfortunately, there are few places where you can do this. I am looking for a nude 5k race to enter this coming year.

This post was edited

I don't just work out nude, I also work indoors nude.

This post was edited

I always workout nude at home, only thing I wear is shoes ifnecessary, and wife does the same. Why get more clothes dirty and sweaty if you don't need too!

This post was edited