RE: Working Out Nude

Do most of my work outs at the Y so have to be clothed. When I do occasionally do yoga at home it's in the nude. Really is a lot more fun that way!

This post was edited

about three days a week i run nude on my treadmill in the basement. each day i run i cover about 3 miles. afterwards i do some crunchies. then depending on the temperature in the house, i eat breakfast nude or clothed. since i do this early every morning (around 4.30am), it doesn't offend my wife who tolerates my nudity thinks it's "odd." i used to run with shorts and shirt on. then i decided the shirt was getting too sweaty so i stopped wearing the shirt. after that, it was a short time before i stopped wearing the shorts for the same reason. i have been doing this now for about 10 years, i think.we have a house in MI with a 20yd pool. whenever we are up there, i swim laps nude as well. that's partly because we don't have a treadmill up there so if i run, i have to run on the roads around the house and, of course, that has to be done with clothes on. and i don't run outside in the winter because of ice and snow. so swimming inside is my workout in the winter.(first post - sorry for the length)

This post was edited

We set up a room in this house for exactly that ... Nude Exercise room! Treadmill and Eliptical machine, TV, DVD player, Stereo and ALL our nude art and pictures...along with some other stuff ... LOL We were doing pretty good and really enjoyed our workout time but as time passed ... we found ourselves going in there less and less due to health problems. We now have some of those under control but ... it would be more exercise removing all the stuff piled on top of the exercise equipment and we have no where to put that stuff! LOL Goodwill ... here we come! :)

This post was edited

Working out nude all the time, first the run to a playground with bars and monkey bars at night time, running back home, do pushups and more.... This way, I can keep up with the cold weather now in winter and I keeping fit.

This post was edited

It's difficult for me to workout currently, post surgical issues but ... my wife is hittin' it hard on the eliptical ... each morning ... in the nude. Gets my heart beats up ... so I'm getting my cardio exercise just sitting and watching her! LMAO

This post was edited

I used to do martial arts.And part of my mind control,was exerscising in the nude and meditating nude.But I did it barefoot...wearing shoes just don'seem really nude....and often I would take students for mountain marches to control pain....which meant we went barefoot,had to step on cacti for grip,and at one point do nude katas to strengthen mind control.If you chose to wear shoes,you had to hlf fill it with thorns,thump pins and glass bits....thats why they preferred barefoot workouts,and the nude workouts were done in heat or water falls.

This post was edited

Lifted weights this morning in my basement gym, naked of course. Its winter now so weights workouts are at least twice per week. Much more comfortable doing it nude.

This post was edited

Its a shame that more gyms don't run special sessions for nudists, much like there are nude swims at some pools. Gyms might find this could work well to attract new custom, especially in areas with nearby popular nudist venues.
There's no point in getting dressed to exercise so when I work out at home its always done nude, just as anything else is. I might do it on my own, or sometimes with my partner, its definitely more fun with her though. It also feels so right for us to do it nude.

This post was edited

Its a shame that more gyms don't run special sessions for nudists, much like there are nude swims at some pools. Gyms might find this could work well to attract new custom, especially in areas with nearby popular nudist venues.There's no point in getting dressed to exercise so when I work out at home its always done nude, just as anything else is. I might do it on my own, or sometimes with my partner, its definitely more fun with her though. It also feels so right for us to do it nude.It used t be that at the Y they wouldn't let you wear bathing suits in the pool. Of course that was way before my time but wouldn't that be nice now?

This post was edited

I used to work out nude using a Wii Fit board, I had given up smoking, and had put on a few extra pounds.
It was a fun way to lose them again.
S

This post was edited