RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

Exactly, who are you doing it for? If you are still worried, shave for a year or two and see if anybody notices it and says anything and then decide.Yeah, I see what you mean. Obviously, I should do it for myself and not for others, like you said. And I've been shaving consistently for over 10 years. I love it and want it gone permanently now not only to eliminate the extra work, but to get rid of the annoying stubble.I went to the nude beach a few times and always freshly shaved when I went. It was great because most people at the nude beach were shaved- both male and female. So I felt that I fit right in. In fact, I probably would've felt more embarrassed if I didn't shave. And many girls have seen me shaved. A couple of girls have complimented it. But it was only a couple... majority just didn't say or notice anything. I have yet to receive a negative reaction about it.The ONLY thing I haven't tried is going to my physician and staying shaved. I've always grown my pubic hair every time I go for my annual checkup. I just felt embarrassed about having him see me without pubes. However, I did go to this dermatologist once for the first time and it was just some skin problem on my face. So I went there shaved because I was only going in for the area on my face, so I didn't think I had to strip nude. But to my surprise, she wanted to do a full body skin exam. So she had me strip to my underwear and during the exam, she pulled down my underwear to take a quick peak down there and that was it. No reaction or comment, to my surprise. So I probably am overthinking this because maybe my physician will be the same way as my dermatologist and will just not react or say anything about it.

Im shave and my dermatologist does the peekie peekie and has never said anything. His only comment was that I had buzzed the hair on my head!

This post was edited
RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

It's pretty interesting. I've been through two home devices with little to no success. I tried a inexpensive IPL home device from Amazon and it did next to nothing on my pubic area. Then invested $400 on the Tria 4X and used it for a few months and just had a few areas that had hair reduction and that was it. After a few months of use, I still had a lot of hair growing back.

So after all that, I decided to fork over $1,100 for 6 sessions of professional laser treatments. I've done 3 sessions so far and the results are AMAZING! I have about 90% hair reduction on the pubic area, with most of the hair growth which is near the penis shaft, which is a very stubborn area. Hope to get most if not all of that in the next few sessions. If I have to pay for more sessions, then so be it. All I have to say is that professional treatments WORK and home devices suck!

This post was edited

I shave all my body hair and would love it gone for good, so I was thinking of getting one, but here is why I decided against it, an IPL or laser treatment basically destroys the hair folicals, great, no more hair!! But.. A lot of your skins melolin production is done in the hair folicals, ( which is why it is also used to lighten dark patches of skin). My worry is that if you limit melolin production, you won't tan as much which is your skins natural defence against uv rays, leaving you more suseptable to sun burn and skin damage, and I do like being out in the sun... So, think I'll just carry on shaving,

This post was edited

I shave my little bits

This post was edited

Well said!

This post was edited

I have 2 home devices and no results no had full course on pubic underarms anus and bum cheeks results are awesome

This post was edited

No regrets!

I visit a place where they have salon-strength IPL machine about once every 6 weeks. And in between I use an epilator to plug any unwanted hair anywhere. Loving the smoothness (which is different from shaving).

This post was edited