RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Grocery shopping and trips to the hardware store would be my first choices for enjoying legal/acceptable public nudity. No need to dress to leave the house, and no need to drag a towel around because I wouldnt be sitting down. Of course it would be seasonal where I live. Not expecting this convenience any time soon, though. ,

Gym would be near the top of my list. Fast food, convenience stores and hardware stores would be, too.
Not grocery stores. too cold!
Amusement parks would be fun.

This post was edited

Immediately lol. Though winter is coming Im not sure how long Id last going places.

This post was edited

Going completely naked to the store is my dream. I've only been topless in the store so far.

This post was edited

I often think about this and don't go because I have to put clothes on. I would go today if it was legal.

This post was edited

Would most of us be comfortable walking into a grocery store nude if 99.9 percent of the folks around us were clothed. It would definately need to be warm outside.I would go every day as long this weather is warm

Temperature of the store would also make a difference to me.
Grocery stores around me tend to be too cool to be comfortable nude.
Convenience stores, fast food places, hardware and home improvement stores, etc., would be fine.
The gym would be ideal.

This post was edited