RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

By Gordy57:She looked down at herself, then looked up at me with "The evil eye" and tugged the blouse over the nipple and stormed off without saying a word.Ah, so she did not respond with an impish smile and a wink then! :-)

LOL !!! I got the impression I was lucky to not have my eyes gouged out ;-)

This post was edited

I've pretty much already done that.Since you plan to wear clothing as rarely as possible when you move, do you intend to also reduce your clothing supply to a minimal amount?I have very little clothing. I gave most of it away to a thrift store.

Is your clothing supply small enough to list here?
Does that mean you have finished your temporary job?

This post was edited

I would def be nude anywhere i could be. Can't stand cloths. Wouldn't care if i was only one nude long as I wouldn't go to jail.

This post was edited

Is your clothing supply small enough to list here?

Minimalist,
I don't mean to be an ass. But I am still wondering what it is with you and this clothing fetish ?? I am going on 3 years here and it seems most (98%) of your posts are the same question with only slight variations.

This post was edited

Is your clothing supply small enough to list here?Minimalist,I don't mean to be an ass. But I am still wondering what it is with you and this clothing fetish ?? I am going on 3 years here and it seems most (98%) of your posts are the same question with only slight variations.

Without denying that I do have a large number of posts concerning minimal clothing both in terms of amount of coverage and to a lesser extent inventory, they are by no means the majority of my posts, let alone anything close to 98%. While I don't know exactly why this type of discussion interests me, I guess it is because since no one or at most very few people can live clothing free, I like to know how close people can be to achieving this.

This post was edited

If the owners of this site dont do something about the posts by an individual expressing desire to do criminal sexual behavior they are going to run the risk of this site getting shut down. Everything the individual posts in is of an inappropriate nature at best criminal at worst.

This post was edited

No I will not be able, but from 40% of 40% of people naked, certainly yes. On the other hand I found myself once in a naturist holiday center business where 80% of people were dressed and me naked without any problem because I was in my right!

This post was edited

I consider myself to be an exhibitionist and can be quite daring at times. I have in the past gone outside my garden gate onto the public footpath to put my rubbish bin out for collection.
Although I'd love to walk naked to the shops and back, I think I'd be arrested before I got back home.
Although public nudity is legal in the UK, there are times and places to exercise these rights.
It's also a question of our public decency laws which I'm not prepared to breach.

This post was edited

I would not grocery shop while nude in a public setting. Though your scenario says it would be legal, the prevailing public norms would categorize it as weird or likely worse. Perhaps on some of the nude tourist islands or Cape but not out with the general public. I dont think it will change anytime soon.

This post was edited

I would not grocery shop while nude in a public setting. Though your scenario says it would be legal, the prevailing public norms would categorize it as weird or likely worse. Perhaps on some of the nude tourist islands or Cape but not out with the general public. I dont think it will change anytime soon.

Since I now am shirtless in places that it is allowed but not really expected, I would probably be the same way if nudity was legal.
I would probably not be nude in places with large groups of people close together like public transportation, concert halls, theaters, churches, etc.
Grocery stores are probably too cold to be comfortable nude.

This post was edited