RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I was visiting Cypress Cove some years ago, and needed another towel, They had a general store with a sundry of items which was a large size store for a resort, Anyway, I shopped there nude and was checked out by clothed clerks it was a great experience, so I guess I tested your theory, if ever legal I would shop nude.

This post was edited

REAL Nudists/Exhibitionists would really enjoy hanging out on the street with us FREErangeSFnudistPIONEERS (on sunny warm days) in San Francisco among THOUSANDS of closeted-nudists, most of them friendly if not completely unconcerned or disinterested in our Nudism aside from the countless FANS of our Exhibitionism. ( all snapshots from Summer/Autumn 2021/this year ).

This post was edited

It would have to be at least spring. Needs to be warm enough!!!! hahahahahaha

This post was edited

As soon as I heard about the change, and I needed something from the store.

This post was edited

As soon as I heard about the change, and I needed something from the store.Same for me...

Might be a little chilly for you if the law changed January 1.

This post was edited

I would not wait until I needed something.As soon as I heard about the change, and I needed something from the store.If the law were set to change at 00:01, I'd be waiting in my car in the parking lot no later than 23:45. There are lots of things I use all the time. No problem buying a little extra.

This post was edited

I would not wait until I needed something.As soon as I heard about the change, and I needed something from the store.If the law were set to change at 00:01, I'd be waiting in my car in the parking lot no later than 23:45. There are lots of things I use all the time. No problem buying a little extra.

Even though MO is warmer than CA, I think you would also find it chilly

This post was edited

As it is, the most I wear is t-shirt and shorts.Even though MO is warmer than CA, I think you would also find it chillyIf I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time, I do wear more clothing -- even shoes on occasion. But if I'm just going to be walking from my car to a store, the t-shirt and shorts are enough.

This post was edited

Female toplessness is already legal in New York. Do you see it in grocery stores? No. Couple of reasons: The stores themselves have rules in addition to the general law, and the women, protesters aside, would just generally rather shop than create a scene. Same for me if state and local laws in general permitted nudity. First question: Would I be welcome to be nude in this particular private venue? Second question: Is this the day I want to be the guy who's attracting attention, and possibly causing offense, by dressing out of the norm?

Norms do change, but that change is gradual. Legal nudity might creep into being usual on beaches and in parks, then maybe on the street in certain areas, then in businesses adjacent. Too far, too fast, and there's just backlash. Witness what happened in San Francisco with nudity on crowded subway cars, cockrings outside elementary schools, that sort of aggressiveness. Or Brattleboro.

This post was edited

In Denver, women are allowed to be topless anywhere man are allowed to be topless.Female toplessness is already legal in New York. Do you see it in grocery stores? No. Couple of reasons: The stores themselves have rules in addition to the general law, and the women, protesters aside, would just generally rather shop than create a scene.Thus, if a store requires men to wear a shirt, then women could not be topless.
Private business owners have the right to establish and enforce whatever standards they so desire as long as those standards do not discriminate based on protected classes.
As it stands, Walmart and Sam's do not have any policy or standard beyond the law. If you were at a Walmart in Vermont or Oregon (and were outside of the few specific cities that have enacted anti-nudity laws), then Walmart would not require you to wear clothing.

This post was edited