RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Better yet shop from home you got these food hubs and Uber Eats they just go to the door but naked and surprised the hell out of your delivery driver

This post was edited
RE:nude shopping

Well we do need to think this through LOL

This post was edited

If you have ever seen some of the pictures posted of Walmart shoppers, you could believe that nudity would not be too far out of the norm.

This post was edited

Not shopping, but i would drive and work in my front yard nude if it were legal.

This post was edited
RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would like to think that I would go naked as soon as it was legal just so that I could finally go shopping naked. Of course I would need to have a little bag or so with me to carry my wallet and cell phone. I would be curious of what would happen with all the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs or convenience stores and if they would stick to keeping those rules or if they would change them. Just as I believe that even if it is legal, if there are signs posted that everyone must follow then everyone still has to follow them.

This post was edited

I would like to think that I would go naked as soon as it was legal just so that I could finally go shopping naked. Of course I would need to have a little bag or so with me to carry my wallet and cell phone. I would be curious of what would happen with all the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs or convenience stores and if they would stick to keeping those rules or if they would change them. Just as I believe that even if it is legal, if there are signs posted that everyone must follow then everyone still has to follow them.

Good point. After all, it is legal for men to be shirtless now, bot most businesses don't allow it.

This post was edited

Probably wait and see how much the "disturbing the peace" citations were handed out, not to mention health code violations.

This post was edited

Right away. Would do everything nude

This post was edited

Oh yes I would immediately go shopping nude! No doubts about that.

This post was edited

Not sure I would. Nudity is legal where I am but I don't want to cause embarrassment or distress to those who don't want to participate.

This post was edited