RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

If it was legal and openly known, i would be nude right now. I respect textiles but if the law allowed me to be nude 24/7 i will strip this second.

This post was edited

Immediately on my next shopping day.

This post was edited

It isnt just what is legal, it is what is accepted locally and socially. For example nudity is legal anywhere in Spain. Spain probably has one of the highest concentrations of nudist beaches going. But do people go naked on any beach just because it is legal, of course not.I have no problem being naked in environments where I am in the minority, or even the only one, as long as that is socially expected/acceptable. But not forcing my nudity on people just because it is legal so I can.

I 7nderstand your viewpoint and personality I might be somewhat of that opinion. However, societal norms have a significant impact on the laws that are passed. If it were legal and so few were actually being nude in public that people were surprised or shocked at seeing someone nude , thus being offended then the law would most likely be changed to make nudity illegal. So while I understand your viewpoint, the old saying use it or lose it applies.

This post was edited

It isnt just what is legal, it is what is accepted locally and socially. For example nudity is legal anywhere in Spain. Spain probably has one of the highest concentrations of nudist beaches going. But do people go naked on any beach just because it is legal, of course not.I have no problem being naked in environments where I am in the minority, or even the only one, as long as that is socially expected/acceptable. But not forcing my nudity on people just because it is legal so I can.I 7nderstand your viewpoint and personality I might be somewhat of that opinion. However, societal norms have a significant impact on the laws that are passed. If it were legal and so few were actually being nude in public that people were surprised or shocked at seeing someone nude , thus being offended then the law would most likely be changed to make nudity illegal. So while I understand your viewpoint, the old saying use it or lose it applies.
Not necessarily. It is legal for women to be topless in NY, but very few do so, but the law has not been changed.

This post was edited

It isnt just what is legal, it is what is accepted locally and socially. For example nudity is legal anywhere in Spain. Spain probably has one of the highest concentrations of nudist beaches going. But do people go naked on any beach just because it is legal, of course not.I have no problem being naked in environments where I am in the minority, or even the only one, as long as that is socially expected/acceptable. But not forcing my nudity on people just because it is legal so I can.I 7nderstand your viewpoint and personality I might be somewhat of that opinion. However, societal norms have a significant impact on the laws that are passed. If it were legal and so few were actually being nude in public that people were surprised or shocked at seeing someone nude , thus being offended then the law would most likely be changed to make nudity illegal. So while I understand your viewpoint, the old saying use it or lose it applies.

Yes, I agree with this viewpoint. Though I would still start out slowly, I would definitely partake until I did most everything nude, weather permitting. The more exposed to everyday nudity by many, many people, the rest of the clothed world would either get on board or get used to it or ignore it. Definitely agree; use it or lose it!

I've done some everyday things while nude; banking in the drive thru, getting food at the drive thru, pharmacy drive thru and even got fuel a few times. Aside from once when getting fuel, I treated being nude as no big deal. Food drive throughs and pharmacy, those helping me saw me shirtless but probably didn't see much of anything else. A few times getting fuel; we stopped at one gas station regularly in route to the river and the gas station wasn't overly crowded. I was able to get out and fuel up without being seen or if seen, others didn't care or give it much thought. The one time I did get fuel where it was pretty dicey was at a very crowded gas station. Too long a story.

This post was edited

Oh...this is a reoccurring dream of mine. It would probably take a couple of starts and stops but I would do it within a week.

This post was edited

I would be very happy, if that was allowed. Then I would extend my nudity from the area "around the house" to most of my daily life.

This post was edited

I agree with those that would take a gradual approach. I would not want to be the event of the day for textiles. I would love to just be able to be nude going to get the mail, taking out the garbage, working in the flowers or going to the association swimming pool. When I go to the pool now, I wear a pair unlined tan thru shorts. I form it into the smallest bikini shape possible and enjoy the pool deck. I am respectful of other members.
I would love to visit an area like Cap d Agde and would feel totally comfortable in a store setting.

This post was edited

I would start straight away.
I am always naked indoors, so why not outdoors

This post was edited

I say about 90% of us would be shopping in the grocery store nude, right now if you go to grocery store wear loose-fitting clothing so it almost feels like you're naked and see how it feels. Wear or flip-flops, loose fitting pair of shorts so the boys can breathe or women maybe a sarong a moo moo. Another words wear as little as possible enough to make you legal and try shopping but it may get a little chilly going down the frozen food aisle.
I do this all the time when I have to shop for groceries I'd love to be nude in the store but just not around children.

This post was edited