RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Then the temperature would be the only reason to clothe me :-D

This post was edited

Long enough to exit the car and enter the store. If nudity was legal what would the issue be?

This post was edited

Then the temperature would be the only reason to clothe me :-D

Agreed.Most grocery stores are too cold to be nude. I am generally uncomfortably cold in shorts and a t-shirt, and I don't get cold easily.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping n

I quite often get 1/2 way to shop before I realise. Good thing the old lady would probably have a heart attack or stroke.

This post was edited

The only reason I wear clothing at all is because nudity isn't legal

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nu

It is legal in the UK but given the current state of public opinion I wouldn't try grocery shopping as that could cause a breach of the peace.
However, I have done grocery shopping in resorts where it is legal.

This post was edited

Not because I have to go dressed (nudity is forbidden outside) but also to not disturb others, unless there is half of people who are naked or if this grocery store is in a nudist center maie in the latter I would go there naked and I would not understand that the majority of people are dressed without being embarrassed for all that!

This post was edited

I'd only do it if it was a normal thing to see. It doesn't matter if it's legal but only 3 people do it. I just don't want to stand out.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nu

It is legal in the UK but given the current state of public opinion I wouldn't try grocery shopping as that could cause a breach of the peace.However, I have done grocery shopping in resorts where it is legal.

The thing to remember shops etc are owned by people so you are going onto a form of private property so they would have the right to ask you to cover up or leave the shop and most likely have the right to remove you from their shop etc.

This post was edited

As long as I wouldn't be visiting the 'vertical barred hotel' (aka jail!!), then I would have no problem with everyone else around me being clothed. I'm sure that folks would ask me why I'm nude, but I have no problem explaining that this is a lifestyle and nudity is NOT sex!!

Only 2 circumstances where I would be clothed: (1) temperatures are below 60 degrees Fahrenheit; (2) type of work where clothing would be more practical, such as a welder, auto mechanic, etc.

This post was edited