RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

This was one of the things that I found so nice going to an inclusive resort, being able to shop nude was heaven. I felt so at ease I really need to retire to a nudist community. If only our society could wake up snd see the benefits and not put unjust judgments on nudists. For now I'll settle for living on my boat and sailing nude.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Ever seen a belly pack? I use one at the inclusive Nudist resorts

This post was edited

If I could walk into Walmart naked I would NOW. Everyone else can wear their clothes, thats their hangup. Fanny pack shopping. Cool

This post was edited

Naked kids roaming the aisles. "Clean up on Aisle 4"

This post was edited

I'm as comfortable as the people around me are - if they didn't care I wouldn't either.

This post was edited

The day nudity is legal in my area, I would be first naked customer of Tesco that day.
A couple of months back I was naked outside tesco, withdrawing money from ATM, but dared it at late night hours when there were not many shoppers in Tesco, but I wish I could go shopping naked in the stores even if I was the only naked shopper along with the other textiles.

This post was edited

I wish I could go shopping naked in the stores even if I was the only naked shopper along with the other textiles.

This post was edited

Please Do Not Dangle Over The Fresh Produce

This post was edited

Please Do Not Dangle Over The Fresh ProduceLadies are getting plenty of sausage at the fresh meat counter.

This post was edited

I would do it today!
I live in Scotland and it is "supposed " to be legal to be naked here, but we all know the problems the Naked Rambler had when he tried to walk the length of the country in the nude.
Some years ago, I read an article on public nudity and it seems to be the same law in Scotland as in England (We Scots have a quite separate legal system) but it is applied differently here. In both countries, the naked person can be arrested if there is a "complaint from a member of the public". The difference between the two countries, is that in a test case in a Scottish Court, a "policeman is considered to be a member of the public".
Because of this, it means that a policeman here can actually arrest a naked person without an official complaint being made and solely because of their own views being "a member of the public."
Sad really!

This post was edited