RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

The sooner the better and on a warm day! But, where do I keep my money?? No pockets!
there is always the marge simpson method, store it in your hair(if you have any that is)

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would go to the store or anywhere else as long as the
weather was warm enough.
As others have said, even if I was the only one nude, it
would not be a problem. As Fatnudist said, nudity itself is not offensive. Some
people feel uncomfortable when around someone who is nude, but I believe the
more they experience it, the less uncomfortable they would be.
Last year I participated in the Los Angeles World Nude Bike
Ride. This was the first time I was nude outside a recognized clothing optional
area and I did not know what to expect. It was remarkable the positive response
we received from almost all the people along the way. Hopefully I will get
another chance this year to do it again.

This post was edited
If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you

If nudity was legal in my area, I would be nude everywhere I went....even to work. I love being naked.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you

If nudity were legal any where I wouldn't worry about a wardrobe until winter!

This post was edited

As long as public nudity is acceptable, I'll go ahead and do it, weather permitting.

This post was edited

Well, If it were legal, I would be the .00001% naked All the time!! unless it was cold, then I'd have on a hat, jacket and shoes and socks. Hopefully, I would inspire those that aren't ready to jump in, to jump in to the nude way!

This post was edited

Like others I would enjoy shopping nude, weather permitting. Don't want to any damage down below.
As for thehygienicside there is already far more germs andpollutantspassed on to shelved fresh food by human hands that feel themerchandiseto test its freshness, than would be by a passing naked body.
Like the people who use their hands to wipe there noses, catch a sneeze, go to the loo and don't wash after it, handle money that's been in circulation and only heaven knows where and the list goes on.
Shop keepers should welcome Nude shoppers as there would be a drop in pilfering or shop lifting as there would be no where to hide the contraband they want to steal.

This post was edited

Wow, how great would it be to live in a complete clothing optional world! Not just shopping but just about any place. Could you image going to a baseball game in the nude? Maybe a movie, or just a stroll around town? Nobody even passing a second glace. It could be just as natural as going to a nudist resort.
I know it's just a pipe dream, and I certainly haven't thought the whole thing through, but still when I read the title my mind started wondering. Know what I mean? Can I get an Amen?

This post was edited

I haven't read through all of the posts, but can't you do a lot of this now in San Francisco? Shopping downtown? Pub Crawls? Restaurants? Hanging (pun intended) at the park? Baseball game? (Not sure if the stadium is within city limits.)No, Bruce, you can't.

This post was edited

i think you can go nude in outdoor places in san francisco. don't think grocery stores and bars, restaraunts is allowed.

This post was edited