Nude shopping

I've been shopping lotsa times in European nudist resorts and have no problem at all but round the corner.....!

This post was edited
RE: Nude shopping

As long as its legal, ASAP.

This post was edited
RE: Nude shopping

nudeinma i'm surprised the greeter was awake...

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

First, I think Nudewoody just likes to tease us. Posting that pic and not telling us where he was. If public nudity became legal, there would have to have been a fairly high percentage of locals being ok with it for it to happen. Therefore, I wouldn't worry about offending others then. I would DEFINITELY go shopping, and EVERYTHING else nude. I hate clothes!!!

John

This post was edited
RE: nude grocery shopping

I would go as soon as I needed groceries!!

However even if nudity is legal in a certain city or state, that doesn't prevent stores from posting signs and telling you that they would like you to leave.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would love to be naked anywhere if it was legal

This post was edited

flipflops and a small wallet to hold abankcard and a dollar or two why we indure anything else,oh yeah these idiots who pass stupid laws.

This post was edited

Most people at my local grocery store would be offended by
the site of a nude fellow shopper, and the offending partys reputation would
suffer, even if it were legal. It would have to be a very hot day, and the air
conditioner would have to be turned off, before I would even consider it.

This post was edited

Would most of us be comfortable walking into a grocery store nude if 99.9 percent of the folks around us were clothed. It would definately need to be warm outside.
If it was legal and weather permiting yes, I would go shopping nude.

This post was edited
If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would not hesitate, i would enjoy it alot

This post was edited