RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping n

I would be nude any time I could. I like to work in the yard nude, but I have to be aware ofwhether or not my neighbors are about.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping

If legal, probably immediately. But only if everyone knew it was legal. Yes, would be awkward if I was the only one, but if one person is unwilling to take the first step, there will be no one to follow. Being the lone leader can be frightening. However, without someone willing to stroll out alone, we will forever be confined to conformity.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nu

I would this afternoon, but then I have a fanny pack to throw over a shoulder.ThanksJerry

Please confine your shopping to caned goods or dry packaged food aisle. I for one do not want anyone dangling in my lettace or tomatos or bending over my hamburger for that matter. May also be a problem putting your best foot forward in the refrigerated foods aisle, if you catch my drift.
Any nude activity which a percentage of the public or fellow nudists would find offensive and I include grocery shopping, driving on public roads, answering the door to strangers, and mowing the lawn nullifies any gains we have made in acceptance.
Skinny dipping has widespread acceptance in almost any group even among those whom would be reluctant to try it. Why? Because of the implied innocence and its just plain fun. If we nudists could achieve the same sort of public perception as skinny dippers we might see the opening of more CO beaches and icreases in club memberships.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nu

Hi Mac!
My presumption in replying was that we talk about socially acceptable environment for nude shopping, as it is in certain nude resorts or some places near beaches. I also consider that any non-sexual, non-violent activity one does in private premises like own yard (mowing) or in car (driving) is in general (unless specifically restricted by local regulations) up to each and everyone and not a business of anyone else. Answering the door to strangers falls to that category, too, but as it involves interaction from close proximity, I would advice some common courtesy like wrapping a towel/sarong etc around or putting on some robe - unless a sign informing of possible nudity of the residents while opening the door.
Any nude activity which a percentage of the public or fellow nudists
would find offensive and I include grocery shopping, driving on public
roads, answering the door to strangers, and mowing the lawn nullifies
any gains we have made in acceptance.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

"Community acceptance" is a phrase properly applied to many things, and this is one of them.
The photo in post #15 is George something-or-another, a confrontational "nudist" who's been known to strip
in front of police stations in San Francisco, so that he can challenge the cops, judges, anyone, on "police harassment"
of his nudity because San Francisco has no specific law prohibiting public nudity. He's one who takes the position that
if it isn't specificly prohibited, then it's acceptable. Most likely, he'll be responsible for having the law changed to prohibit
nudity in any context, if at all. "Confrontational" is bad, and I wish some of these "militants" would learn that.
In fact, in Ohio where I live, absent the "reasonable expectation" of confrontation, or "affront" there is no crime, BUT if
an "affront" could have been reasonably expected, or known, or should have known, then there is guilt of "indecent
exposure."
For me, if it's relatively common, say 30% or so of customers were nude, then I'd do it, but I'm not a confrontational
person, a militant, nor a social pioneer. I'm just a guy who enjoys being me, and will be me provided it doesn't
cause *me* undue inconvenience. As someone else said, in a crowd fine, but not by myself.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

yeah people like George do much more damage than good.....nudists should be low key and non-confrontationial if we ever hope to win acceptance amongst the general population. (IMHO)
You're sooooo right, lets hop the likes of George are listening.

This post was edited

as fast as i would be able to get my pants off

This post was edited

I agree with an earlier reply due to health codes it wouldn't be legal. but I would go anywhere it was legal right away. I don't like clothes.

This post was edited
truenudists

Thanks to the
article, Now there is more reason to comment than ever before! Everyone should
participate. I am incorporating what your wrote to our project!
Great little
article.
comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crdit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crdit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

This post was edited

I think if it were legal, I would shop nude when the temperature agreed with the notion. I dogo nude but I dress to the weather.

This post was edited