RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Pashaw even though it's not legal I though nudity was tolerated in Vermont and I don't mean going to the donut shop but in your yard, swimming or hiking, and what about Brattleboro they seem to be walking down the streets there. That goes back to my theroy of one designate nudist town in each state.

This post was edited
grocery store nude?

whenever i went to the grocery store i guess.

This post was edited
RE: grocery store nude?

I'm not sure that with 99.9% clothed I could go to the grocery store. Guess I'm a chicken!

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Like any new law it takes folks a while to get used to it. I would give the public some time to ease into the idea of nudity anywhere. Of course there would be some that would still be very emotional about the issue and be yelling at you. That's why I would gradually be nude more in publix as time wore on. I'd go out to get the mail naked (we rent a very old house w/a font porch), walk out to get the paper in the morning and eventually go out in the yard and back and forth to the garage nude so people would see more and more and hopefully my example would inspire others.

This post was edited
yes

I would the nexxt time i dont need frozen foods. its cold enough if you were sandals

This post was edited
naked in the grocery

Most of the time it is 80 or higher here in FL where I live. If it was legal I would be naked at 80 or higher and wear a cover for warmth when it is below

This post was edited
naked at the grocery store

When spring and summer arrives people are shedding their clothes, they wear light tops, shorts and sandals, lots of women are braless and i'm sure men and women also shed their briefs even those thongs, and given the chance i'm sure women would go topless and soon you would see more and more folks nude and after a while even those who would be against it or have issues with their bodies would be more accepting to shed their clothes also. It kinda like when you go to a nude beach you see those that are new to the experience they will sit in their shorts or bathing suits and pretty soon they will shed a article of clothing than later they will more than likely be nude and streaking to to water hoping no one will notice them, later they will be running or walking up and down the beach. Now I can see folks on one row dressed and by the time they reach the milk and egg section they are completely nude, wouldn't that be cool.

This post was edited
If nudity in public were legal, how soon to go shopping

I'd burn my clothes that day. Think about how little shop lifting there would be. We wouldn't spend much on clothing anymore either

This post was edited

I live in the Bible Belt. Even if nudity was suddenly legalized, I would be afraid that my nudity alone would be all it would take for someone to start a drive to make it illegal again. So many here automatically equate the naked body with sin.

This post was edited

Yesterday LOL!!!!

This post was edited