RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Well it would take me a while to get over my shy side, but after that and the end of winter I'd be out and enjoying it. Though I'd make sure there wasn't an admendment to prohibit hairy fat guys from partisipating. lol

This post was edited
things to do nude

We are nude 24/7 now except when we have to leave home to shop etc. If it were legal we would be naked all the time and would love it!

This post was edited
Shopping nude

I've been to the grocery nude, as well as dinner in restaurants and the hardware store. Of course, this was all at Euronat, and almost everyone else was nude, too. If it were legal, I'd go in a flash! Please pardon the joke.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

As soon as the weather permited it, much to clod in NE Ohio in winter.

This post was edited
If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Right now, well if it was warmer....lol

This post was edited

I would be comfortable with it, the textiles migh not be though. :D

This post was edited
Nude shopping

Been nude for past three days chillin at home, if it was legal maybe I would go to the store since I don't seem to want to get dressed.

This post was edited
nude shopping

I never thought about the frozen food section, I can feel the cold air as I get the brussel sprouts...

This post was edited
RE: nude shopping

I never thought about the frozen food section, I can feel the cold air as I get the brussel sprouts...

Oh how I LOVE Brussel Sprouts! ....yum yum :)

This post was edited
RE: nude shopping

If it were legal, I would be nude all the time.... Except maybe the cold months of the year, or maybe just move to where it never gets cold.... I guess I could get used to people pointing, falling on the floor and laughing.....

Steve

This post was edited