RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

The next time I needed to go grocery shopping! Of course, I would expect to find others nude there - if not, I would not as I try to not offend. Confrontational nudity does not advance our cause. But I would be comfortable shopping anywhere nude - or going anywhere nude if it is acceptable.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

immediately!

This post was edited
nude grocery shopping

OK i'm sure most of us are jealous of this photo, at least I am.

This post was edited

If it were legal to go nude anywhere, I probably would sometimes. If it were legal and acceptable to the general public then I would always be nude. Even if it was legal, I still would accept the general concensus of the community where I was. I think in some european countries it is legal and acceptable to be nude most places, and I definitely would be. But like I said, community standards would have to be a guide.

This post was edited

yes , why not going naked is natural thing for me i will do immediately even if all were clothed

This post was edited

I would definitely get there as soon as I possibly could. In fact, I would go anywhere nude if I could.

This post was edited

Even in areas where nudity is legal, there's still a societal stigma toward it. I don't think I could go shopping nude in my area even if it were legalized. But, I have to admit it would make those late-night nacho runs to the 7-11 a lot more convenient.

This post was edited

Nudewoody, I don't EVEN want to talk to you. I'm massively jealous!!!!

I think the photo just drives the rest of us nuts. I give! Uncle! Where do I have to move now?!?!?!?!

Jerry

This post was edited
Grocery Store? Yes, and everywhere!

But only if everyone is naked as well. And not only in grocery store of course.
Therefore, "clothism" will replace "nudism" as an "alternative lifestyle", because public nudity is normal.

This post was edited
If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would go grocery shopping nude right away. And I have as I have been to Cap D'Agde in France where it IS legal to go grocery shopping, to the bank, to the post office, etc all in the nude.
Mary Clare
The Terra Cotta Inn nudist resort, Palm Springs, CA
https://sunnyfun.com
https://terracottainn.blogspot.com

This post was edited