RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I think I've changed my mind since I first replied to this topic. If it were legal, I think I could find the courage to go shopping in my birthday suit.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping n

We are often terrified of exercising our rights. Our nation was founded on freedom, yet our freedoms are eroded daily by those who take offense. Both liberals and conservatives have their own perspective and anything beyond that view is offends. We should have freedom to be offended, and we all should accepted that being offended doesn't mean the offense is wrong. We merely disagree.

Thus, it legal we should do it. Freedom not used is freedom lost.

This post was edited

We should have freedom to be offended,

We certainly should, in my opinion, but it appears that "freedom" is now illegal in most states.

Freedom not used is freedom lost.

A great man once said that those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither.
I tend to agree.
HOWEVER, that being said, I'll stand by my original post in this thread.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

linda your photos are always the best and most entertaining on this site, i often wonder how you pull them off. you are the first i think to actually submit anude photoin astore so thumbs up, maybe you will inspire others. bill and curt i agree we have and are losing more and more freedom in this great country our forefathers who were the original skinnydippping nudist are probably rolling over in their graves. we have so many laws and rules in the usa i'm surprised it's not against the law to walk barefoot in your own yard.

This post was edited

someday maybe things will change for the better and nudism will be more acceptable in the usa, and hopefully europe will not follow our lead in banning nudism.

This post was edited
Home Things to do nude If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you

I WOULD IN A HEARTBEAT. I WISH THERE WERE NO LAWS AGAINST NUDITY! I HAVE WALKED DOWN TOWN IN ASHLAND OR. NUDE AND LIKED IT GOT SOME STRANGE LOOKS AND COMENTS FROM DOING IT. BUT IT WAS FUN LOL. THEY FINALLY PASSED A LAW A COUPLE OF YEARS TO OUTLAW NUDITY IN DOWNTOWN AREA. WE WERE BORN NUDE AND THATS THE WAY I WANT BE!!!!!!!

This post was edited
nude shopping

There's a community in France where one can do that i believe

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nud

Part of the reason that I like going to Haulover Beach is the fact that I can be with like-minded people who enjoy social nudity and do not find it offensive. If a law was passed that it was legal to be nude anywhere so long as you are not lewd or offending someone, I would probably be ok to be around my backyard and probably getting gasoline. I do not think I would be comfortable with the idea of say going to a grocery store if I am the only person who is nude. It would just draw too much attention to myself by doing so.
Now if there were several people in the store (say 1 in 10) then I probably would have no issue with grocery shopping in the nude since I do not stand out anymore.

This post was edited
Nude shopping

As long as it was legal I would do it in a heart beat!!

This post was edited
maybe

I might try it. not alone and i would not buy food that is crotch height and not sealed. Fear that some ppl may lean on them

This post was edited