RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

yeah people like George do much more damage than good.....nudists should be low key and non-confrontationial if we ever hope to win acceptance amongst the general population. (IMHO)
You're sooooo right, lets hop the likes of George are listening.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

as fast as i would be able to get my pants off

This post was edited

I agree with an earlier reply due to health codes it wouldn't be legal. but I would go anywhere it was legal right away. I don't like clothes.

This post was edited
truenudists

Thanks to the
article, Now there is more reason to comment than ever before! Everyone should
participate. I am incorporating what your wrote to our project!
Great little
article.
comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crdit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crdit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

This post was edited

I think if it were legal, I would shop nude when the temperature agreed with the notion. I dogo nude but I dress to the weather.

This post was edited

I think I've changed my mind since I first replied to this topic. If it were legal, I think I could find the courage to go shopping in my birthday suit.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping n

We are often terrified of exercising our rights. Our nation was founded on freedom, yet our freedoms are eroded daily by those who take offense. Both liberals and conservatives have their own perspective and anything beyond that view is offends. We should have freedom to be offended, and we all should accepted that being offended doesn't mean the offense is wrong. We merely disagree.

Thus, it legal we should do it. Freedom not used is freedom lost.

This post was edited

We should have freedom to be offended,

We certainly should, in my opinion, but it appears that "freedom" is now illegal in most states.

Freedom not used is freedom lost.

A great man once said that those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither.
I tend to agree.
HOWEVER, that being said, I'll stand by my original post in this thread.

This post was edited

linda your photos are always the best and most entertaining on this site, i often wonder how you pull them off. you are the first i think to actually submit anude photoin astore so thumbs up, maybe you will inspire others. bill and curt i agree we have and are losing more and more freedom in this great country our forefathers who were the original skinnydippping nudist are probably rolling over in their graves. we have so many laws and rules in the usa i'm surprised it's not against the law to walk barefoot in your own yard.

This post was edited

someday maybe things will change for the better and nudism will be more acceptable in the usa, and hopefully europe will not follow our lead in banning nudism.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy